3 messages
16/05/2012 at 12:16

Is anyone else going to Chelsea? This will be my 10th year and looking forward to it just as much. Go up to London on the train ots a long day but i do love it

16/05/2012 at 12:49

Yes.  I'll be there on Tuesday and meeting a friend from the old Beeb boards.   I shall try and get there earlier than I usually do and see more of the big show gardens before the crowds arrive and then just potter about in the floral marquee and the small gardens and have a Pimms by the bandstand but I take my own sandwiches and water as I find the caterers expensive.     

It's a 3 day trip for me but worth it and I get to do a raid on Wisley on the way back to the ferry - just enough time to see one main feature in the garden and potter about in the plant shop..

27/05/2012 at 11:16

Hello obelixx, Hope you had a good trip to chelsea mum and and i had a brilliant day, finished off with a train breaking down and trains home cancelled. Hope you had a better journey.Loved all the gardens apart from the pile of scaffolding but i suppose it gets noticed and people talking. Saving up for next year now

email image
3 messages