Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

christmas has come for me too.

Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

thank-you so much to two forum members who have sent me goodies in the post. I'll not embarrass them by giving their names, but I'm so very , very grateful . What a lovely  bunch we have here.

Devon.

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190

Come on Hosta, spill, you have got to tell us what you've got, you cant give half a story then leave us in suspenders!

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

some lovely echium seeds and colocasia tubers. I'm soooooooooooo excited. 

The colocasias will be potted up to-day and go into the utility room ( OH doesn't know about that bit yet) and the echium will be sown when it warms up a bit.

Devon.
  • How lovely Hostafan, happy Christmas.

and to you Lily.

Devon.
  • How lovely!

There are some lovely people about here aren't there? image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

indeed so Dove. I wish we had "chatroom" on this site. Would be lovely to have a real time natter.

Devon.
  • Well, we don't do so badly sometimes - almost 'real time' atm image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

I've got my suspicions that someone on here is actually Santa in disguise!

happy Christmas Hosta!

and to you tootles.

Devon.
  • granmagranma Posts: 1,933

this forum is lovely   and hosts fans suggestion of a chat room would be good but we don't do so bad with what we have got,I for one wouldn't get a ny work done , I have to limit my phone time calls as it is .many a time I go over the free hour!