Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Crocus

I've been trying to get an order for Sternbergia from Crocus.co.uk.  The on-line order form tells me I'm already on their data base which I found quite surprising as I am not aware of ever buying from them.  It wants my pass word but as above, I haven't a clue.  It won't let me put in a new one eithe or send me a reminder (if I do have one).  So I tried the phone, no-one answering!  Tried email and while the usual email form came up there was no send button anywhere to be found!!  Is it me or them?

• If you are a Twitter/Facebook user they appear to be on both.  Very public way to attract their attention

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190

You need to copy and paste their email address into your email provider.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• WelshonionWelshonion Posts: 3,114
    Or Peter Nyssen, they're reliable.
  • I managed to send an email eventually and suddenly the website form worked.  So I've ordered 10+5 and going by the neighbour's border down the road, I should soon have umpteen of them.  Mind you another neighbour always has loads of  (not the french ones) marigolds which I have always liked and I haven't been able to get one to grow or Livingstone daisies either which grow in profusion in several gardens round here.  Maybe they've all got slightly more 'proper' soil than me being further down the hill.  My soil is mostly artificial ie ouf of my compost bins though I have been known to help myself to molehill spoils  as well.