Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

cufcskim's reply!

FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Well done cufcskim!Let's all ignore these blatant attempts to sell stuff on here and waste no more time on them image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Brilliant ....how many colours? As many as in your garden....image 

What are you charging Verdi?

Maybe I could sell the children on here...what do you think...any offers anyone? They're  near enough house trained and don't eat too much.

Got some old wellies too.

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

I reported it to Moderator early this morning.

• Can they not ban anyone that comes on here, doesn't post on gardening stuff (or posts a couple of things) and then tries to flog the latest garden gizmo or fitted kitchen?  They must know the ISP address, could they not blacklist it?

I wouldn't mind if it were a regular poster, who had invented something and invited us to try it (preferably with a hefty discount) in order to 'test' it.  If this is something that is truly useful (like the Darlac compost turner), we would be talking about it amongst ourselves, which is the best marketing you can get (word-of-mouth recommendation).  Trying to plug something like that will most likely just put people's backs up, and make us LESS likely to try it.  Even putting the link is annoying, if we're interested we're all big enough and savvy enough to go onto ebay or amazon and type a keyword in.  If anyone's interested, and I doubt very much they are, it's cheaper on ebay and you get a holder and spray nozzle included.  So there.