Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Daniel.Please can you help?

When typing posts they keep being deleted and I have to start again.It took me 5 attempts to get a post on camera corner a couple of weeks ago and I am having the same problem on th hello forkers thread tonight.It' so frustrating.Am I doing something wrong?Hope you can help.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Moved back up.

• Pinkquartet - try posting another post on here and see what happens - we'll see if we can tell what's going wrong image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Thanks KEF and Dove.Just popped home for an early dinner.It doesn't seem to happen every time but once it starts it keeps doing it.Haven't had a problem with this one.It's gone straight through.

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Pinkie - I was having that last week but it seems to have resolved itself. Perhaps the forum has a bit of a hiccup going?

• Just occasionally it does have a blip - hopefully it'll be ok now.

And don't forget to click the Submit button - just occasionally I get distracted by something and think I've done it and I haven't.

If you do that you can sometimes retrieve your post by clicking on the Back arrow top left of the screen image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Thanks Clarington.This was last night, as well, when Iwas trying to post on hello forkers.I'll try again tonight and see if it's ok.I ve got to go back to work.

P.S.Like the nickname you've given me !

• Sorry Dove I didn't read your post properly.Thanks for your advice.It seems to be working on here today so maybe it was just an off day yesterday.Will try hello forkers again but will have to be tomorrow.Have had a rotten day and b. boss has given us loads of stuff to do tonight so will have to get it done.Two days till I retire! Roll on.Thanks again.

• ONLY TWO  DAYS!!!  You're a girl after my own heart - retiring mid-week image  Wow, just think how brilliant you'll feel on Thursday morning - I still haven't done half the tidying jobs I'd planned to do before Christmas image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Eek eek retiring, join the happy club. Fun to be at home but the wages are rubbish image

• Still can't believe it Dove.It will be great,not having to get up at the crack of dawn. I've got a list as well Will have to see how it goes.It's half term which is why it ended up mid-week Posting is still working ok Must have been a blip like you said.