Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Did I review 1500 plants in my sleep?

artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

I went into 'my settings' just now in an endless and hopeless attempt to get the email notifications and found that I have apparently reviewed over 1500 plants!

I have never reviewed a plant in my life! These are not even plants that I have seen before; does anyone know what is going on?image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

artjak it has been like that since I joined the forum I've never reviewed a plant but seem to have done loads   image no idea why it happens and hopefully all these "strange things " will be corrected when the site gets revamped. image

p.s Do wonder if you mention a plant name or look at a post with that plant name anywhere on the forum it registers somewhere image Beyond my understanding image

Art I don't bother with email notifications..I just check my PM's and look at posts I've added to. Email notif's annoy me I spend ages deleting them when I've forgotten to unclick the box at the bottom of the thread.

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

I wonder if they're put there for us to review. If you look at them there's a space for us to do so. Perhaps I'll do a few.

Maybe I can't be a....d thoughimage

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Nut, I have never even heard of most of these plantsimage I excavated further to see what I had 'said' and of course I have said nothingimage

KEF, is the site being revamped soon?

Sorry about the apathy Philippa.

• How bizarre! I appear to have reviewed over 1500 plants too, including some I've never heard of.

• I can only see ten of my 1518 reviewed plants. The only plant I've got in that list is Verbena bona and it's been reviewed to death.

Perhaps I'll buy some pokeweed just so I can review it...image

Wearside, England.
  • I have sent a message to the web team asking what is going on. Suggest others do the same.

I think my apathy is too well established for that GM.

Those reviews have been there for at least the 2 years I've been around.