Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

easter

flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,117
Happy Easter everyone! Have a lovely day image

• Thank you flumpy1. Had a Easter Egg Hunt for the kids at the end of church this morning. Great fun. Happy Easter.

• SalinoSalino Posts: 1,609

..and a Happy Easter to you too.... I've just made some delicious Hot X Buns.... bet you'd like one....

....sorry... all gone ..

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,117
    Awe image i love hot cross buns....... But i've got a very big easter egg mmmmmmmm
  • You can't eat hot cross buns on Easter Day. They are for Good Friday. Has to be an Easter Egg on Easter Day. If your egg is empty it reminds you of the empty tomb. If it has sweets inside it reminds you that the disciple (friends of Jesus) had a sweet surprise when they discovered that Jesus was risen and alive.

..then I have sinned Scott, big time... throw me to the wolves...lol....

...ate my egg on Friday....got it from Aldi's... can't say I liked it much, so won't be getting one from there again...

• My sister still hasn't forgiven me for eating her egg as well as my own when I about 8years of age. Only 34 years ago! LOL

lol....Philippa...I have trouble remembering what day it is at the best of times... I'll probably make pancakes this week...

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,117
    I had my hot cross bun on friday it was lovely mmmmmm, and my egg has m & ms in not ate it all yet, but watch this space, the saying is; once on the lips.......forever on the hipsimage
  • Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

Happy Easter Flumpy.  I haven't had an egg, didn't get one, I have eaten the last hot cross bun though and had rhubarb crumble after our Sunday Dinner image