Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Email about reply to post

Hi everyone - Ive not bee getting emails to say if someone has replied to a post - i have the check box ticked....any ideas?

• NoraWNoraW Posts: 393

Hello Shirley,
    So sorry about this - it's an issue we're aware of which will be picked up as a part of the new forum build. It has affected quite a few forum members.
    In the meantime, the best way to locate a thread you've previously posted on is to head to 'My posts' on the dropdown list next to your name, in the top right of your screen.
    Hope that helps.

• Novice7Novice7 Posts: 56

I still don't get the smiley image just the link.

• YviestevieYviestevie Posts: 7,066

Nora are there any plans to take you to your actual post rather than the start of the thread when you click on 'My Posts'

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Shirley...don't think the 'smiley image' and lack of notification emails are connected.

I suspect you need to go into settings and see if you have 'basic editor' or 'advanced editor' highlighted in the 'forum settings' section. 'advanced editor' will give a more comprehensive toolbar.

• imageimageI have smileys image 

• Shirley Kennedy wrote (see)

imageimageI have smileys image 

How did that happen, Shirley?