Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Email notifications

Have the email notifications been abandoned now? I haven't had any notifications since Tues. 16th July yet there are plenty of topics current.

• Hi John, I've never ever had a single email notification since I joined the site back in May! Its just doesn't want to work for me! I've tried over and over again asking it nicely to notify me by email but nope! I don't think they've abandoned them, I wonder if its technical gremlins at work! Hope you get it resolved.

• And I can't link up to facebook either John in spite of the fact that I'm supposed to be able to. Perhaps its getting personal with me!

• Val40Val40 Posts: 1,377

I have e-mailed Daniel, yet again, today re the glitches and I believe that others have too.  Not my job, just like to stick my nose in.image Feel free to do the same. image

• I got some email notifications in the first few days after joining up and posting (in the last week or two). But the email only came a couple of days after the post was posted. So perhaps if you've already looked at the replies you don't get a notification? (or is that crediting it with too much intelligence? image)

• same for me. i've got the email box ticked but i never get one.

• jamesburkejamesburke Posts: 53

Same Here

• XX Posts: 707

Same here, seemed to get loads all at once until a week or so ago and now nothing.

• John HardingJohn Harding Posts: 541

Cest  la  vie

• John HardingJohn Harding Posts: 541

Sorry! don't know Kernow for "That is Life"