Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 22 replies

CluelessGardener

Again I have trouble with the forum pages

Last post not displaying correct again also I still can't view my old post's past the first page in my posts

Dovefromabove

Something very odd happening at the moment - I'm going shopping and hope the techies have sorted it by the time I get back. 

CluelessGardener

should i say Latest posts page everything is on the left and only displaying the last post (one)

James

Clarington

I can see two threads. One of which is this one (the other is chicken poo).

Advertisement

KEF

Same here

Dovefromabove

Seems a bit better  now , but it's not right - on the positive side - shopping done, fruit, veg, pork chops and ............ .............................a new hellebore 

fidgetbones

bad, Dove. How did you sneak that in the trolley?

fidgetbones

Ive only got this thread and the chicken poo thread in large print.

Why is it always Friday when the gremlins get in.?

Dovefromabove
fidgetbones wrote (see)

Ive only got this thread and the chicken poo thread in large print.

Why is it always Friday when the gremlins get in.?

Yes, me too  - I was wondering that? 

I've sent a message to Daniel.

fidgetbones

OK , you havn't nipped over to connecticut,( unless you borrowed fairygirls broomstick and got blown over in the gale), so where did you get that. I want one.  I'm sure I've not seen those in Tesco.

KEF

It's crashed again on me, can't access latests posts beyond first two.  

KEF

Wonder why it keeps going back to the chicken manure thread ?

nutcutlet

The chicken manure thread has had another post added. I think there must be a gremlin in there.

Advertisement

star gaze lily

I can only see two threads, whats happened to all the rest 

artjak

Dove, that Hellebore is lovely and I don't usually like doubles.

artjak

I'm getting a few more than 2 threads, but not the full monty; what is it about the chicken manure? It seems to be everywhere

Dovefromabove

Neither do I Artjak, but I just couldn't resist it, it is absolutely the most beautiful thing. 

Oooh, Nut, gremlins in chicken poo - yuck  !!!!!!!!  

Lily, we have to look for some of them in our Posts, and then bump them up - it's the Friday jinx again - I have sent a message to Daniel but he has been having problems accessing his PMs!!!  If I've not heard from him by midday on Monday I'll send him an email - someone remind me please! 

chicky

Lovely hellebore - is spring nearly here already??