Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Garden Gallery 2014

A very gloomy day in the rain.

Last year we had a thread of photos of our gardens  http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/garden-gallery-2013/75578.html

Has anyone started one for this year? Here is one if you would all like. David has the camera thread, but he said we could post other photos there, this is for your own gardens.

Not much going on in February but there is proof of huge amount of rain and some snowdrops just starting.

Full wheelbarrow, rain.

I think it's done them all in the wrong order, again.

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,617

Lovely hellebore. Does it have a name?

• Busy Lizzie, your garden is lovely but, in London, it's called a park, not a garden image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Good thread Lizzie, I'm sure our Camera thread can continue happily with themes & photo techniques. No reason why we can't post our 'best" pics on both & ask David and others for advice.

So here is a rather out of focus pic from me.

My new tulip's that I didn't have room for in the garden.

• Busy, what beautiful garden and its huge!!

• ElusiveElusive Posts: 992

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,023

There is a paddock beyond the trees, then the forest. It's in Dordogne. This is it in summer, but some of you have already seen it.

• Oh Busy its beautiful.

• chickychicky Posts: 10,409

Oh goody - i love the garden picture threadsimage.  Glad you started one Lizzie.  Your garden is looking beautiful even now - look forward to seeing more.

will get snapping at the weekendimageimage

• Wow Busy it simply beautiful.Oh well I can dream.

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,023

Thank you image