Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Gardening Apps

XX Posts: 707

Does anyone know of use any gardening/plant apps that are UK relevant and that are any good? Loads on App Store but a lot of them seem to be for USA.

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

I have yet to find out what an App isimage

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • I'm trying the RHS one at present. The basic version is free and you can buy add ons. Just search Royal etc etc on the App Store .
  • XX Posts: 707

Lol nut!

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Didn't realise there were add ons! I have the basic RHS one and all it does is veg. I like flowers so it's rather redundant on my iPad. Will have to consult the store for upgrades image

• I thnk the add ons are only for more fruit beg and herbs at this stage but I'm sure they will add more in time. 1.99 each for additional bundle.

Thanks for that MRWeeds, I'll have a look

• Alan4711Alan4711 Posts: 1,657
    Nut i too hav,nt got the fogies wot anybodies talking about
  • i have garden manager from google on my tablet not sure if its on apple its ok but you have to enter your own pictures and plant details and set up alarms for to do jobs

just checked on my iphone it isnt available from apple app store

• Now you know how i feel nut with your listerene and epson salts lol.Really epson salts ive heard it all now.

It's true honest! image