London (change)
Today 13°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 12°C / 7°C
3 messages
13/01/2014 at 22:47

i was thinking like I often do in the bath! And I tried to look up a course, I thought maybe topiary, but my search on google fell short. So.........  Has anyone attended a course, day or training?? Where when and how much? Would you recommend?? Based where??

i fancy topiary but I figure that i would ask opinions and views. I'm lincs/notts border but would travel if recommended! 

14/01/2014 at 08:33

The RHS do loads of courses - have a look at their website  http://www.rhs.org.uk/Courses/Leisure-learning

14/01/2014 at 12:52

Hi RD can't comment on courses in your area as live in West Sussex.  However, I have just enrolled on a Saturday, 6 hour, adult education course, in April, learning how to make plant supports, obelix etc. with hazel and willow.  So, it may be worth your while seeking out the adult education courses.  The one I'm doing does involve me travelling 30 miles to get there but it's something I have thought about doing for several years. Certainly it's lifted my spirits after spending weeks looking at all the water lying on top of the soil in my garden and more rain is set to arrive.  Hope you manage to sort out a course.

email image
3 messages