Start a new thread

201 to 220 of 337 replies

Right tomorrow is the day! Hold me to that! 

I take it your whole head was meant to the in the picture Nut 

nutcutlet

No it wasn't Ryan, I just wanted a tiny piece of me in a photo of the garden

Orchid Lady

I've got a photo of me, I really am an orchid 

nutcutlet

Of course you are Tracey

Orchid Lady

Maybe I should have been Crazy Orchid Lady 

Advertisement

Oh I see! And haha Tracey I'm sure you're as pretty as one 

Orchid Lady

Oh Ryan.....now whose blushing  And no I'm not, sorry to disappoint LOL!

4thPanda

And I look just like my picture - just ask Fidget! She's the one who snapped my pic 

Orchid Lady

I hear your relatives in Edinburgh are about to attempt having little babies Panda, with a bit if luck 

Orchid Lady

My big boy has just left for a ski-ing trip, won't see him for 9 days which is the longest he has ever been away from us and I'm blubbing like a baby....need a hug and OH is grumpy 

star gaze lily

Big hugs from here, Tracey. Know how you feel, don't think dads understand  how you feel  sometimes tho 

Orchid Lady

Thank you ladies, feel a bit silly really as there are people with worse problems than that and I should be pleased he is going off enjoying himself, well I am pleased but you know what I mean!!   Extra hugs from my little man when he gets in xx

star gaze lily

Tracey, its a horrible feeling. They are your babies no matter how old they are. Many years ago I can remember my mum getting a bit upset about something similar, (and we were very close, just like your family) and I probably pulled a face by raising my eyebrows or something. I'll never forget what she said......you wait till you have children of your own..........mums are always right 

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

My very grown up (40) 6ft 14 stone son was jumped on, beaten up and kicked unconscious by some thugs a few weeks ago when he spoke to them about their racial abuse of a local shop owner - it was all on CCTV and they're in court later this month - I'm usually quite a mild sort of person, but they'd better not even look at me in court 

Tracey, mum mums also called Tracy (without the E) and when I went on a ski trip in year 9, we were both standin. At the coach grizzling! I rang her everyday (even though it did cost a fortune!) and we went out when I got back 

Dove...How terrible! I'm so sorry to hear that! What are they up for? GBH or Attempted Murder or? 

Clarington

Oh Dove that's horrible! I hope they have a very unforgiving judge x

Dovefromabove

It's not the first time they've done it - they're under 18 - they've been in a Youth Offenders institution already - think it's going to be ABH as this time they didn't manage to break anything!  My son is big and tough and very fit - he couldn't believe they could do that to him, but if you're jumped from behind when you're not expecting it ............. 

star gaze lily

Oh Dove, thats awful, I am so  sorry to hear that. Hope your son is ok now. And hope those $###$ get what they deserve!!