Start a new thread

101 to 120 of 337 replies

Fairygirl
nutcutlet wrote (see)

I know nothing now

Are you from Barcelona nut? Que? 

Clarington
nutcutlet wrote (see)

I always have a picture in my mind of someone much as Clerington describes. Probably doing unmentionable things to himself as he reads our responses.

Oh yes picking their nose, scratching their sweaty buttock crack. One dreads to think!

Yuk.  Just read the above comments!

Something similar happened last year I remember, but seemed to have stopped on my most recent visit.

I think a line should be drawn_______________________________!!!!

Back to more pleasant conversation!

nutcutlet

You're right Max.

My remark was out of order and I apologise for any offence caused

Advertisement

KEF

Nothing offensive Nut.

Just a case of frustration at posts still appearing. As you say best ignored, if no one bites, or comments on any threads, just report to mods and WUM gets no kicks.

It's just a bit rough on who is targeted might make them feel "alone"or that the WUM has a point

Maybe is someone is the target we PM our support and members should know to look at PM's if they are the target. Bit of re-assurance me thinks

Crikey KEF the one who always bit, has seen sense.

KEF

Clari   Cheeky Mo

I think it's a good idea if we all check our messages (PM's) each day rather than wait for email notifications. Easy to do.

Orchid Lady
I agree KEF, Clari and everyone I'll just agree with whoever as long as they are nice

No need to  apologise nutcutlet, just the thought made me queesy!,,

nutcutlet

and me Max

Don't wait for notifications of PMs KEF. It's a long wait. I haven't had a notification for 11 days. (I just checked).

Orchid Lady

I've never had notifications since I joined, but don't get many PM's 

nutcutlet

I'll send you one Tracey

Orchid Lady

LOL, thank you Nut, by the way, I wasn't offended by your comment....glad I wasn't eating at the time I read it, but not offended 

nutcutlet

I'm sure you weren't Tracey but some might have been

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Wasn't offended Nut 

Haven't had any notifications for over a week now, but just read through threads anyway. 

I still can't see my pms  can't  send them and now can't  see peoples info when you press on avatar. Think i'll go and sulk

i don't even know how to get/send pms i'm so technophobic my almost 3 year old runs ringas round me

KEF

Louise, go to the top of the screen and in right hand corner there is your name and a white arrow. Click the arrow and options come up. Press my messages. The screen will give you options.

I'll send you a PM so you have something to look at.  

Clarington
People are so overrated sometimes. Its 2014 where's my robot army???

Louise...........what's the going rate for loaning out your 3 yr old.....could do with a bit of help