Start a new thread

141 to 160 of 188 replies

sash

Hi Emma and everyone else on this thread. Ive thouroughly enjoyed reading through everyones chat. Its made me chuckle more than once. Diddy im with you on the enjoyment of the garden with a glass of wine till it gets too dark to see. And Emma i too have a miserable neighbour so i can relate with you also. My neighbour constantly moans about my dog howling which is rare and expected as she is part wolf! I loved the idea about the weed seeds. very amusing lol

Emma1978

lmao Charlie, I'd pay to see the look on the sour-pusses face hahahahahahaah

Hello Sash

mazzycheshire

We moved here last year, and I'm happy to say our neighbours are great now I have them under control...  Flirting does work, by the way...  ;-)

I knew very little about gardening before we bought this house, don't really know much now, but more than I did, I just love it, I have a well planted 100ft of garden at the back and a nice piece at the front too, I often sit out on the upper level at dusk with my dog, we both love watching the light go dim.  I also garden in the rain.  It's a whole new world, lol.

Diddydoit

Tut Tut mazzy flirting with people.

Diddydoit

Paddy and his missus were lying in bed one night when paddy turns to his wife and says,right that does it molly i'm going down i'm fed up with that bloody do barking all night long.Yap! Yap! Yap all bloody night.I,m going down to sort this out once and for all.5mins later paddy comes back upstairs and mollies cries,paddy what the hell have you done.Paddy replies,I've put it in our garden to see how they like it.

Advertisement

Diddydoit

Emma I have just found something that will get your neighbours back up.

start off a nettle or cumphrey feed and tip it all along his hedge row what a stinker it is.

Diddydoit

Tut tut Fidget lol.Dirty deeds are done at night Emma.

Emma1978

I'd rather just nuke her Azalea with Glyphosphate (joking, ofcourse)

Diddydoit

That sounds a good idea,go for it,put some on his lawn while your at it Emma

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-CKqp_g00J94kglKi4Hfy-srVC9GiYf29gobuy7sdSG9-xW9fSg

Emma1978

Noooooooooooooo lol 

Diddydoit

Go bring out the devil in you,go for it

Emma1978

TEA SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Diddy's makin me do it!!!!!! lol

Diddydoit

Psml. your wicked lady pure evil lol

Diddydoit

Hi em hows missery arse getting on.?

Advertisement

Emma1978

Well I haven't heard much, haven't even seen her. I suppose I'll see her today, as my and the hubby will be out in the garden banging lengths of wood into the raised bed frame. I hope she enjoys it

Diddydoit

Great go make some noise hun,make her have it lol.

Emma1978

lol I shall, now the rain's stopping

Riiiiiiiiiiiight......... rant time!

Apple's iPhone. New models out this week. Now, I have the iPhone 5, great piece of kit etc. Even makes phone calls Butttttt........... the only difference I see between my phone and the new iPhone 5s is that with the new one, you can use finger-print recognition.......and that's just about the only difference....... 

It seems Steve Jobs took his alien tech with him. Sad really.

Emma1978

High five to Lew  upgraded to IOS 7 yesterday. I like it

Get Lew to say "I love you siri" to it, see what it says hahahahaha

Diddydoit

emma r u 2 timing me?