Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Giant sunflower seed offer

Monty has just said there is an offer of Giant sunflower seeds on the site.  Does anyone know where the link is please?

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

It's on the programme website http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mw1h

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

It was mentioned on the programme this evening - we've got to see which variety grows the biggest and let Monty know.  Hopefully I'm going to receive some of the Mongolian Giant seeds image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• GardenmaidenGardenmaiden Posts: 1,126

Yes it was www.bbc.co.uk/gardeners world and it take you to where you can apply for the seeds from different suppliers. We went for Kong, tried the other sites but couldn't get onto them.

• Thank you everyone.  I've just got through and hopefully ordered some Mongolian Giant!!!  I do hope I am lucky.  I have a small grandchild coming over from America in the late summer and it would be fantastic to see his face image.  Hope you are all lucky.

• shaza114shaza114 Posts: 3

Only 2 of the websites worked, all taken down now

I think that demand outsripped supply (and probably crashed the websites initially too - I could only get on one on Friday night).

• its on www.bbc.co.uk/gardenersworld it's not on this website as this is part of the magazine and not the program! 

• Excuse me, Is this where I post my pictures of me with my Sunflower/Sunflowers ?