London (change)
Today 16°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 11°C
22/09/2013 at 20:48
Woody - fraid not - but i did conquer Jumps Road !
22/09/2013 at 20:55

Evening all. Had a busy day- weather was lovely and not too hot for digging and sawing etc so got lots done. Deadheading, potting on some little plants, taking tons of cuttings and planting the cyclamen I got the other day into alpine pans. Got my bark path round the shed done and put some edging boards in place along back fence to make a small border. I can get it filled with compost etc  and get some plants in it before the winter. Would be ideal for lots of bulbs too while other things establish. 

Chicky - well done - award yourself some cake. That's a  hard shift!  

Tomato 'sauce'  sounds lovely Dove.

Enjoy the rest of the evening everyone 

22/09/2013 at 21:02

bad bad  day at work  weather  great in north manchester . fed  fish cat and wife and chilling out now with  a beer . new neighbours moving in next  door . seem ok passed them  a bottle of red over the fence ,as  a welcome . think they will be ok

22/09/2013 at 21:09

I think I'll move next to you Archie, would love  a nice red...oh look in the cupboard?

Verdun, space cleared for the miscanthus I can't find. The rest isn't planned yet. Quite like it not overcrowdd too...

22/09/2013 at 21:22

Archie- sorry you had a rotten day at work - enjoy that beer - tomorrow's another day 

22/09/2013 at 21:25

tomorrow . tomorrow ,only  a day away nite all

22/09/2013 at 21:29

Don't ............... I'm back to work tomorrow after 4 days off ............. the closer retirement gets the harder it is to go in to work 

22/09/2013 at 22:17

Sorry you had a pants day Archie - I feel your pain! 

Well, got the markers for my bulbs, picked up a few more, as you do, and am all ready for planting. Panda Pops is coming round with the shared lawn mower tomorrow to mow the lawn. Once he's finished I'll be out with my rake a la Monty Don giving it a good scratch! It'll need it esp as the grass collector for the mower is bust!

23/09/2013 at 00:09

Tomorrow......oops today .....will be a better day Archie.

23/09/2013 at 17:54

Evening all.... Not done much today as lo was poorly... Did do more baking.. Anyone for chocolate and vanilla marble cake?( was going to take it into work oh came in made a cup of tea and carved a slice off!)

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/31570.jpg?width=512&height=350&mode=max

When we did venture into the garden my little one came running up the garden with my flip flop screamig mummy mummy I saved him he's soooooo sweeeeeet

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/31571.jpg?width=512&height=350&mode=max

Have to say it was a huge bee... She was fascinated with it and we sat and watched it for 20 mins......

23/09/2013 at 18:08

Threads gone wonky again. Latest posts and followed threads not updating. As Fg said hot threads seems to be the way to go.

23/09/2013 at 18:16

Hmmm, just posted here and it's not showing. Wierd stuff. Anyway I forgot to say Evening All.

23/09/2013 at 18:53

evening all better day at work . dull day here warm but no sun forum not working right is it ...

23/09/2013 at 19:01

Is the forum playing up tonight? 

Stacey, you are star baker! Only Dove could knock you off the perch tonight! 

23/09/2013 at 19:03

test . evening all .  better day at work  dull weather here but warm . cake looks good SD

23/09/2013 at 19:40

Evening forkers

Thought the forum not working had a quick look on evening forkers and found you have posted

Have been on this forum and posted one that Sotongeoff set up from this forum when GW started going wrong

http://forkhandles.yolasite.com/forkers-forum.php

Mowed the lawn and scarified it a bit think lots need to be done

Stacey he did not bother to ask about the cake just took naughty him, bee looks good

23/09/2013 at 19:47

Evening all.... forum is well wonky... Mrs g I can't see my thread on iPhone but ok on ipad( thought it was ios7) ((which I don't like,)) ahhhhh 4th panda if only you knew... I auditioned for gbbake off last year and made it to the finals and had to pull out due to health they did say I could contact them and go back to finals for TV pick for next year but I like to bake for fun in hindsight how would I feel about being judged! garden girl no he didn't ask!!! He's always fed up that I bake for work and never give him any lol ( he really doesn't need it!!)

23/09/2013 at 19:54

OMG Stacey! Could have been watching you and not realised  Sad you couldn't make the show, they do seem to put themselves under tremendous pressure! Love the show though.

23/09/2013 at 20:28

I haven't decided to do the final test yet.........

23/09/2013 at 21:16

Hello folks!  Good cake Stacey   

Let's see if the forum is working for me ....