London (change)
Today 13°C / 4°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 7°C
03/10/2013 at 20:41

Stay tucked up Dove. You are lucky having a dishwasher! 

03/10/2013 at 20:52

Live in sussex. Our garden is a good size and backs onto fields then woods,  so only  neighbors either side. Was looking the other day at summer houses and think the one I liked was about 10 x 6ft (could be wrong) many thanks everyone Will look on websites 

03/10/2013 at 20:55

Evening forkers

I was looking at the dwarf purple aster in the garden thinking I would like more, pretty. was a bit wet for a while today

Well I got a delivery today was so excited a few bird bits, gloves and more

Woodgreen wonderboy - I got some 2 in 1 autumn lawn food all this from site www.capitalgardens.co.uk Sorry not going to SCATS at moment - cheated got it from online

Hilliers have autumn lawn feed and moss killer 360sqm in sale for £19.99 RRP £24.99 -  as you have a large lawn and a really nice lawn, small lawn here so only got up to 100sqm stuff

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/32093.jpg?width=273&height=350&mode=max

and I got this.   what is it you say

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/32094.jpg?width=547&height=350&mode=max

A long handled bulb planter great to help with all the bulbs

few more bulbs from order to follow

03/10/2013 at 20:57

star check out sanctum garden studios that's who did ours they are fb fab fab

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/32095.jpg?width=360&height=350&mode=max

lol they didn't build it upside down!!!!!

03/10/2013 at 21:03

Oh yeah and verd re your am post about a bag on your head for coughs and sneezes found this for your avatar.... A little mystery never hurt!!

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/32096.jpg?width=256&height=350&mode=max

03/10/2013 at 21:09
Stacey - LOL !! Did you make him put a blue t- shirt on specially
03/10/2013 at 21:11

Lol no chicky as always he had it on lmao

03/10/2013 at 21:13

I would like to point out this image is copied from the web and not how my husband gets punished for killing plants and general(constant) laziness

03/10/2013 at 21:15

Nice one Stacey

03/10/2013 at 21:18
Stacey - knew it wasn't your OH - couldn't spot the controller anywhere!
03/10/2013 at 21:33

Lmao you got it chicky... Now onto some more serious business that shocked me today at work. Something I think you should all know about incase it's happening in your area. This intel report came in from Cornwall police. A male in blue t shirt and y fronts had been going Into old peoples homes and stripping. Causing severe ( in some cases) distress and in some cases excitement which care workers fear may be too much for residents... He was last seen swaggering out butt cheeks clenched. I am concerned that this behaviour may affect the mental and emotional well being of some of our more vunerable members of society who "don't like to make a fuss" if you hear of any reports like this from friends or family please contact me immediately on 0800 stopverdstripping. This is a confidential hot line you do not need to leave your name. Stay safe and don't have nightmares ( check out neighbour cutting our hedge!!!)

03/10/2013 at 21:42
Just checked ! Now understand !!!
03/10/2013 at 21:44

Lol 

03/10/2013 at 21:53

03/10/2013 at 22:02

Evening all! 

Am late to the party as first Thursday of the month is Bingo! After a few close games, it all came good with a win for me!  Hello Garden Centre! Here I come!!

Have almost migraine strength headache so am off to bed  

Excellent parcels Gg 

Stacey, fab pic - not that Verd will ever post another pic

Dove, hope you feel better soon!

Matty, hope the dog has a good night.

Sorry if I've missed anyone, zzzzzz 

03/10/2013 at 22:18

Hi Stacey, just looked at sanctum , very nice! but lots of pennies.  How can we see your niebours cutting hedge? Wish ours would cut theirs.

03/10/2013 at 23:58

No work tomorrow YAHOO! !!!!! Has everybody gone to sleep? Am I the only nite owl? Oh well nite nite all.

04/10/2013 at 00:24

Wot a disrespectful lot you are to,a most 'umble and hamicable man.   

A win on bingo. ,sounds good.   4th panda

Yes Matty....hope dog will be fine.  My dog is such a lovely old ...just turned 10....fella. Such a wonderful right hand to me.  

Hey....how do you know my buttock cheeks were clenched?  Em, I mean how do you know that other guy's  were?  Am I, oops, was he caught on CCTV?  I had dark glasses amyway  And besides, I wasn't even in the neighbourhood at the time, if you are referring to me, which you could not be cos I wasn't even there. And blue t shirt and y fronts ...you're having a laugh!  I wore a raincoat.  Its been raining today, see.  Anyway I had loads of mints and custard creams from the old biddy in the corner...still have part of her dentures in my bottom ....em, I mean the other guy would have.........YOU HAVE NO PROOF AMD IM SAYING NUFFINK. 

04/10/2013 at 07:22

Lol good one verd...

04/10/2013 at 18:27

Good,ain't I?"

Lovely sunny afternoon and evening. ,temp hit 20 today.  

Spent hours getting Open Reach to activate a broadband connection for my niece.  Done, at last, after a reluctant "boss" came to the phone.   Open Reach is the perfect example of why monopolies should not be allowed.  Next week it will be about compensation....well I need money for more plants. 

Weekend looking good but I've promised a friend I'd help with her garden in the morn. However, decided to move helenium Double  trouble to foreground of a tall aconitum Stainless Steel amd hopefully I'll get that  done  in the afternoon.  (of all the aconitums I think this is the best, albeit a bit later than most)