Start a new thread

4,241 to 4,248 of 4,248 replies

otnorot but just call me Bill

Good evening forkers its 4.50 PM here and minus 15 and on July 21 I will be 25 years retired,I do miss my job,my former co-workers think I'm nuts.

Good evening Brumbull, enjoy your buffet and don't drink too much!

I can't help wondering, but do you by any chance have a title/Sir before your name? With all your hanging baskets, houses etc. I'm imagining nothing less than a stately home! 

Hello Brumbull

feeling rough today have fed the birds and planted some daffs in pots is bit cold out

hello again

thanks trying to keep warm with chicken soup

Well Brumbell................just swam up the garden to put the chickens to bed......but I hope you enjoyed your evening meal

So much for the end of Jan...............another weather front coming in tomorrow ( and the next day and the next day after that

Watercress will be the best plant to grow this season

A glass of red Brumbell ?  Tut tut    Hope you baked your own Garlic bread in mitigation.

You were correct - a washout to put it mildly. 

It has actually just stopped raining but I have the suspicion it is simply Ma Nature taking a breather before the next onslaught.  Roll on summer.

Not in the Chilterns, it ain't!  There's a small river or two running down our hill, ready to add to the swollen Thames in Marlow and Henley - both now re-named Marlow -, and Henley-under-Thames!

Evening Brumbull and all

Been a dry day today so sawing wood and building a raised bed frame only got indoors an hour ago was getting cold and darker then now trying to warm up indoors

while I was out side bread maker indoors making wonderful bread had with strawberry jam