London (change)
Today 13°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 5°C
29/04/2013 at 21:00

Hello folks   I've fleeced my broad beans again this evening - think we may have a frost.

29/04/2013 at 21:01

OH and I have set up the moth trap. It might be a bit cool and the moon might be a bit bright but we should get something.

29/04/2013 at 21:07

clear blue skys here in manchester FROST  tonight ..

29/04/2013 at 21:11

Just covered all my GH babies - only forecast 4 here, but better safe etc etc

Just come home from Pilates - feel suitably stretched and very righteous ....

Won't be long before I hit the sack - Night all !!

29/04/2013 at 21:21

Hi Woo, know what you mean,I'm always on the look and find that a love of plants is great to chat about

Carex evergolds, strangely made me think of washing up gloves with some added skin care Did a couple of loads washing here and opened the windows.

29/04/2013 at 21:44
hollie hock wrote (see)

Hi Woo, know what you mean,I'm always on the look and find that a love of plants is great to chat about

Carex evergolds, strangely made me think of washing up gloves with some added skin care Did a couple of loads washing here and opened the windows.

29/04/2013 at 22:02

not got much done really, mainly potted up my tomato plugs to 9 inch pots bought a couple more rescue plants an armeria and a Aqualegia Blue , winky weah and winky wooh , i really don't understand these labels. They are rehydrating nicely. 

29/04/2013 at 22:35

Evening all (bit late). No gardening today, out to lunch. Chilly morning. When we got home late afternoon it poured and still is. Makes a change from Thursday when it was 25°. Sometimes the weather runs one's life, wanted to garden tomorrow but I think it'll rain so better do some housework, not nearly so much fun.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Vei9SJjFECI/TYUHDFyCMBI/AAAAAAAAOp0/uXmT_50X9X8/s400/Housework-2.jpg

29/04/2013 at 22:36

Nice one B-L

29/04/2013 at 23:34

B-L that is best advise I've been given about house work

30/04/2013 at 18:47

Good evening everyone

Glorious down here in Cornwall today

No time for gardening but my geum tangerine dream came today

Will be getting in the rest of my salad crops in tomorrow

30/04/2013 at 19:04

Any, hope all went well at the hospital

Blackest, congratulations!,

Hi to everyone, only just back from work so no gardening tales to report

Hope everyone is well, catch up soon

30/04/2013 at 19:22

The scaffold went uo today, didnt realise the 2 blokes were twins i thought i was seeing things. How could 1 person be in 2 places at once.

Turned out the compost bin and now have pins and needles in my right leg and foot. Such fun.

Tomorrow im out for lunch with my friend and her trusty pooch. I feel an all day breskfast coming on

30/04/2013 at 19:49

warm sunny day in north manchester . started to trellis my old brick shed this morning . then to work pm . have got back and finished it just now . got a climbing rose one side and clematis the other and i planted  a honeysucklle in toms nextdoor and  have trained it to go round the shed ,  cloudy here now sun setting . 

30/04/2013 at 20:08

Fairygirl's going deaf and I'm losing my sight! Could have sworn I just posted on Evening Forkers.

FG, if you get here, I only have football on the TV if 8 year old grandson is here.  He then gives me a running commentary so I can get on with other things.  Can't stand all those posers running round the pitch.

Maud, that is hilarious.  Hope they are going a good job.  Thing is, if one doesn't you won't know who to have a go at.

Have had quite a leisurely day today, apart from the hoovering, which was much more tiring than shifting all that rubble and earth.  That was so much more rewarding.

You'll have to do something about having to stop gardening to go to work Archiepen. 

30/04/2013 at 20:16

your eyesight is going its ARCHIEPEM . and i work four mornings and one afternoon  a week ,its tuesdays that are a pain .rest are fine .

30/04/2013 at 20:25

Oops, sorry. Think that was a typo actually. Will write it out 100 times.

30/04/2013 at 20:27

Tina- it's ok - I posted on MFers (oops that's a bit rude!) then realised the time!

House full of girls here so I no longer have to endure the obscenely overpaid posers!

Maud that's great! Hope you weren't spending too much time ogling..

Got lots done today as well as a nice sit in the sun. Made the most of it as it's to rain tonight. Not sure if my lawn feed was a good choice. Should have gone with the one I usually use... Will give it a few more days. If it works it'll be black cos it's all moss and weeds!

30/04/2013 at 20:31

Just in from spraying my yellowing camelia with Epsom Salts - never used before, so will see if it makes a difference.

GH all tucked up again - although forecast says nights getting warmer from tomorrow.

Have piles of washing to fold up - there goes the rest of my evening.

See you all tomorrow

30/04/2013 at 20:33

i posted on A 2 Z  thinking it  was MF  today .