London (change)
Today 17°C / 14°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 10°C
07/05/2013 at 20:30

Evening.  My son likes scrambled egg too FG. I envy you being able to dig holes, etc.  I used to be able to wield a pick axe once upon a time.  Can barely lift it off the ground these days

Had a really lazy day.  Have done very little except sit and search for info on the internet.  I think, FG, I am about to do battle with Building Society.  Bring it on. 

Looking at the weather forecast earlier, it looks like rain and plenty of it, is on its way.  Think I better pop out tomorrow while it's still dry.

Very quiet tonight. I expect all the workers are still busy in their gardens. These light nights are great aren't they. 

07/05/2013 at 20:35

Think I might pay for it when I wake up in the morning..

Do you want me to shout at them TT ??

I'm on a roll with all these b*****s...

07/05/2013 at 20:39

Evening all. I made the most of what might be the last of the sunny days,  Sat out enjoying it. Did find and squish 5 lily beetles.

07/05/2013 at 20:51

Hello all   It's amazing what spending a few hours sitting peacefully in Nutcutlet's garden can do - my BP is down to almost acceptible levels 

07/05/2013 at 20:52

That's very encouraging Dove. perhaps it will always be like that when you retire.

07/05/2013 at 20:56

Is Dove retiring?...she never mentioned it nut...

07/05/2013 at 20:58

Not this week Fg, got to suffer a bit more yet. But praps she doesn't suffer, maybe that was me before I retired.

07/05/2013 at 21:00

Thanks FG, but I'm a dab hand at complaining. You may see me on the news standing outside the building society singing 'I will overcome' if I don't get my grandson's money back.  Cheeky b.....s.  They say one thing and do another.  Charged him £15 for overdrawing when they had categorically stated that this would not happen as he would not be allowed to draw out more than he had in his account.  Told him the same.  Bunch of imbeciles.

Bev, they are all God's creatures. How could you.

Going to watch boring Apprentice. 

07/05/2013 at 21:13

Tina they are all the same these b****y companies.

I'll look out for you- I can see the headline now...angry woman arrested outside building society for shouting at staff -'you're all robbing b*******s'.....

07/05/2013 at 21:59

I have a mattock - once I got the hang (swing) of it decided that the ancients knew a thing or 2 about efficiency and 'easy' working.

Wouldn't be without it now, Great for concrete, solid soil, clearing overgrowth, diigging roots. So useful 

Easy day, nothing done and still feel like S***

Night - thanks for all the kind thoughts.

07/05/2013 at 22:04

Night Matty. Sleep well 

I'm off too everyone  

07/05/2013 at 22:10

Night Matty. Hope you are much better tomorrow.

Tina they may be Gods creatures but have you seen what they do to lilies.

The apprentice- all talking over each other and blaming each other.

Good night all

07/05/2013 at 22:12

Goodnight all.

Hope you are better tomorrow Matty.

07/05/2013 at 22:15

Night everyone - must be all that fresh air making us sleepy

07/05/2013 at 22:15

Night all. Just got to wait for the bread maker to bleep then I can take the loaf out and go to bed with my book.

07/05/2013 at 22:22

Now I know how you all get up so early in the morning. 

If anyone else watched the Appprentice, could it get any worse?  Where do these people come from - must be from another planet.

Night.

07/05/2013 at 22:33

Hiya tina

Watched the apprentice.  They're all rather shy retiring and pleasant aren't they?

Nut, I make bread using bread maker.  Nothing like the smell of freshly made bread in the morning

Oh, the sunshine has been replaced with heavy rain and wind....I guess the garden was.getting bit dry so...........

07/05/2013 at 23:29

I've got here really late - better late than never! OH went to choir so I gardened until about 8.30 and watered pots and GH. Even put sprinkler on as it was a bed I'd weeded and manured and composted so I planted out nicotiana, ageratum, snapdragons and white petunias in the gaps. There were some gaps because last autumn a horrid mole had tunnelled about so the odd perennial had died and I usually put some annuals in that bed for extra colour. Then I, too, watched the Apprentice.

Good night all.

08/05/2013 at 04:06

bump zzzzzz

08/05/2013 at 18:01

Evening all. Got some petunias planted into a basket. Then son had idea of going food shopping. We usually do it once a month online- and that is how we will do it in future. What a waste of time shopping was