London (change)
Today 26°C / 18°C
Tomorrow 27°C / 19°C
21 to 29 of 29 messages
20/03/2013 at 15:54
Not sure why earlier comment didn't work but good morning bunny or rather by now good afternoon. New to site so hope you don't mind a newbie joining in!!
20/03/2013 at 16:03

Everyone welcome Louise.   Bunny - I'd do a dance but I've just had my foot liberated from an orthopedic boot and have to learn to walk on it properly again first.  T'other foot will be done in mid April so I expect to be doing an Indian summer dance by September.

The rain is now doing its best to trun to snow.  I don't approve.    Normally I wouldn't fuss as our winters are long but we had a glorious week in January and then another at the beginning of March and it feels as though we're being mocked and teased on purpose.

20/03/2013 at 16:07

Bought some shrubs, decided to wait until it warms up - if it ever does - for the perennials. Front garden will soon be amazing (well maybe 

20/03/2013 at 16:09
Hi everyone sorry earlier message got lost. Newbie to sight and newbie to gardening. I had a great morning up at the allotment and have finished another bed ready for planting but when oh when. Bean canes also up. Came home tired, dirty but loved every minute of it. Who would have thought it of the girl who doesn't even like to get muddy. What has happened to me.
20/03/2013 at 16:35

It's a bug Louise - a gardening bug 

20/03/2013 at 16:39
Sounding exciting that front Rosa

Ohh Louise I know, once the bug gets you ...muck forever more I'm afraid
21/03/2013 at 09:31

Morning all, quick look in as today I will mostly be house cleanig ready for overnight visitors 

One ting is tough that she is a great garener so perhaps, maybe, I will get some gardening time in the next 2 days

21/03/2013 at 09:41

Morning all. Funny, I didn't see this yesterday! There's now so much to look at and soon it will be the busiest time of year  outside. I've said good morning in several posts already! I really should stop sitting in front of this computer and get up and do something, even if it's only the ironing.And there's stacks to do outside, but it keeps raining. GH is up to date waiting for plug plants next week.

21/03/2013 at 10:09

Good morning everyone,

Horrible day here but in some ways it's good to have a day off from the garden. I would feel obliged to go out if it was fine  but my back will appreciate a rest.

Joined the local garden group last month and last night's talk was about the restoration of Heligan so really interesting. It's my favourite garden in Cornwall.

email image
21 to 29 of 29 messages