5 messages
19/08/2012 at 18:45
I started to read ths forum out of interest only but find it qute addictive. It's good to get other people's opinions, to,get advice and to see how other people grow the same things. There's always something that doesn't grow as it should and it's nice to, see new gardeners asking questions that many of us old hands think is relatively basic. However, I wish I had such a forum when I first started gardening....it old have saved me a lot of hassle.!
19/08/2012 at 18:51
I joined to talk gardening with others, my OH is not really interested although he tries. It's a great outlet and I enjoy helping others as well as being helped. I also feel like I have met a great group of friends through the fork handles thread, eve though we haven't met, we have a good laugh and I have become addicted.
19/08/2012 at 18:57

Me too Penninepetal. I just have a look at the forum and of I go having a good laugh at some of the comments, as you say it quite addictive and it lifts your spirits.. I also like to look at the other forums, you get some good ideas and I often find myself saying, " well I did't know that" By the way Christopher2 any luck with the Goldfinch Shasta?( hope I've got the right person here)

19/08/2012 at 19:34
Lovetogarden, no you got wrong Christopher........seems to be quite a lot of us
20/08/2012 at 08:24

Whoops Sorry about that Chrisopher2, must go back to my postings and check,  nice to have a chat anyway.....Have a nice day!  --

email image
5 messages