London (change)
7 messages
20/06/2013 at 13:57

Can anyone help with the name of a company that can supply Aluminium Uprights without wanting you to buy a complete greenhouse

20/06/2013 at 16:05

you should be able to get spares from the maker of your geenhouse 

20/06/2013 at 16:58

Unfortunately I do not know the manufacturer as I bought 2nd hand

20/06/2013 at 17:01

Try Two Wests and Elliot, they make all sorts of bits for greenhouses, and are very willing to give advice as well. 

20/06/2013 at 17:05

yes, I can recommend Two wests and Elliott as well.

If you live close by you can pick up from their place in Chesterfield. I got my greenhouse benches from them and they go in and out of the green house every year for 20 years and are still good as new.

20/06/2013 at 17:06

Have you looked on ebay and gumtree?  I have seen quite a few odds and ends on those sites - also if you put a wanted ad on gumtree and freebay you could be lucky.

20/06/2013 at 17:43

Thanks to all

email image
7 messages