Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Has spring arrived for you yet?

DaisydayDaisyday Posts: 373

Here in Cheshire spring just has not arrived yet!   Not one daffodil in flower to be seen in my garden.  What is it like where you are?

• Jean GenieJean Genie Posts: 1,724

Just the usual here in West Lancs. Primroses, snowdrops, croci and some early daffs but Spring is on hold - cold and wet.

Roll on March 21st.image

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

It has.

It hasn't.

It has.

It..etcimage

• My daffs and hyacinths have been out for about  3 weeks now...My Lilac flower buds are appearing..Ive had one (small) rose appear on one of my rose bushes but it has since died... My wisteria is getting it furry flower buds. And my peach tree is starting to show its blossom buds...Hope I have more luck with it this year - as last years weather killed all my peaches off. 

• ObelixxObelixx Posts: 30,065

It hasn't.  Snow forecast for Tuesday after 2 days of heavy rain.  Joy.

Vendée - 20kms from Atlantic coast.
    "The price good men (and women) pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men (and women)."
    Plato
  • cairnsiecairnsie Posts: 388

amazing the difference on such a small island, my daffs etc are only just poking through up here in sunderland. Saying that im on the outskirts in the city centre they starting to bloom

• I'm in Central London so my things seem to last longer and start earlier

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,277
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Hollyhockimage

• LielLiel Posts: 1
    Spring in leeds is taking off slow, although we have quite a lot of snowdrops, a few tulips, hyacinths and daffodils. Just very cold