Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Hey! Looking good

VerdunVerdun Posts: 23,348

forecast is looking very good for the weekend folks.  Weather is good now but it's getting warmer day by day. image

• OneofsevenOneofseven Posts: 338

And looking a bit further ahead, I see the min. temps. for next Friday and Saturday in my neck of the valleys are 1.9 and 11.5 degrees.   Bit of a change!   Bring it on. image

• Yes! Could it be the beginning of our "happy time"? As you say, it's already a nice day here even though it's supposed to be a gloomy one. Looking forward to tomorrow. I have plants to separate and re pot and some planters to make for along the driveway. I may even have a go at scarifying and feeding the front lawn. Oh happy days. image

• lydiaannlydiaann Posts: 300

Fantastic day in Newark today.  Cleaning/cleansing of greenhouse is now complete, shed cleaned out, seedlings (from last year's "harvest") of delphinium, aquilegia, hollyhock, pentemon, campanula all in the borders, nigella sown, all early pruning complete, lawns scarified and fed...we are feeling self-righteous right now!  I have to say we haven't done everything today, but enough to feel good about!  Can go on a wee break to Caernarfon next week without feeling guilty about the "estate"!!image

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 Posts: 5,150

It was a lovely sunny afternoon here in Manchester, my thermometer had top temps of 22 degrees in the conservatory even with the doors open.  Didn't do any gardening as the kids get chucked out of school/college early for Easter and are home just after lunchtime.

Rain forecast for tomorrow though, image Saturday should be nice. image