Start a new thread

21 to 40 of 48 replies

Diddydoit

I thought that it was more dessert like?

X

or even desert like.....

Diddydoit

silly me what an idiot i am,sorry.and as for you Paula you are on the wrong page lol.so there.

X

I haven't got a flippin clue what you're on about Diddy, but no change there then! 

Advertisement

X

You love it.... 

gardenning granny

Have you considered a Clivia?  It tolerates total neglect and mine seems to be in flower virtually all the year round with several big orangy heads of flowers.  I've had to split it after three years, and also amused myself by planting a couple of seeds from the flower head and gained a couple of baby plants.  As I am often away for a month at a time it needs to be pretty self sufficient.....and it is.

Diddydoit

paula pm me please.GG do you have a pic.

X

People will talk!

Diddydoit

that is what the site is for,disscussion

X

I'm sayin' nuthin.....

gardenning granny

sorry - don't have a piccy of mine - there is good info on the RHS website

Diddydoit

nice plant GG whats it like in shade though

http://apps.rhs.org.uk/advice/ACEImages/RHS_WSYD0012370_497233.jpg

gardenning granny

Seems to cope well.  I do move it about a bit though....a bit like the orchids, can cope with shade and not direct sunlight (the ends of a couple of leaves scorched this summer in sunlight) - stays in an unheated lobby some of the year, and doesn't seem to mind that we forget to water it - at other times is in a centrally heated room.  Versatile.

Woodgreen wonderboy

I have a very large rubber plant which is a cutting from the parent I bought in 1970. Thriving. However I have no talent for growing anything else indoors. All failures. By the way, she's called Gwendoline....

Advertisement

Diddydoit

i have had a rubber plant years ago and killed it saddly by pulling the leaves off it to see the white milk run out of it.

X

Muppet...

Emma1978

moth orchid for me