Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

How cruel is this?

VerdunVerdun Posts: 23,348

Had a phone call from my niece describing the "most delicious cup cakes of all time".   And then went into great detail about all the delicious ingredients she will be using. She is making them for her colleagues at work.......for her colleagues?   What about me? I asked.  "maybe, if I've  enough left" she said. 

Sorry folks to burden you with this...I mean the world has so many serious issues right now.....but I really had to get this out of my system.  right now I'm suffering ! 

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

That's very mean.  If you were my uncle I'd deffo save you at least one image

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

I think the UN should be looking into this issue.

Devon.
  • That's terrible makes me so angry image have you written her out of your will yet? if not do it first thing in the morning.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
  • DorsetUKDorsetUK Posts: 441

If it's those sickly looking, plastered with sludgy whirls on top, fashion of the moment you're a lot better off without 'em. Give me a slice of 'proper' parkin with clotted cream on top which is what I had at a local potato day last week, then you're talking.  Mind you I'm just making an apple pie and I've extra thick double cream to go with that. Nothing really beats the days when a gallon of milk separated slowly over night on the aga. Skimmed off the top and poured over cornflakes.........

• WintersongWintersong Posts: 2,436

I'm available for adoption and I'm a baker by tradeimage

• OneofsevenOneofseven Posts: 338

Fidget, you are just so clever.   Love it!

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Well done Fidget! image

Verdun - I'd turn of my phone,  get a blanket and sulk with a box of chocolates.