Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

How warm is it with you today?

Lily PillyLily Pilly Posts: 3,845

Just looked at garden thermometer, had to go and wash it as could believe my eyes

22 in the walled garden and 15 outside.  Crazy or what?

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
A A Milne

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Nearly 20C here in my shady garden - I've done a load of weeding - I was going to do some digging, but have decided to leave it for a cooler day LOL

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

That's funny LilyP - it's 15C outside here as well.  That's why I'm so envious of your walled gardenimage

Certainly not weather for digging Dove.  Pull up a chair and have a cold drinkimage

• high enough to hear  my grass growing....but I love it and don't want it to end, as it surely must.image

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,023

20° in the shade here in sunny Dordogne.

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.
  • CaralCaral Posts: 301

Lovely and warm here too at a rather pleasant 19C. I've been digging, but its cloudy so haven't wore a sun hat.  ;)   

• Gardengirl..Gardengirl.. Posts: 4,172

Hot here nice day - 21 degrees great for gardening

Hampshire Gardener
  • FruitcakeFruitcake Posts: 810

A delightful 21 degrees at the allotmemt this afternoon image ideal for digging and planting image 

• YviestevieYviestevie Posts: 7,066

17 degrees here and lovely and sunny.  Long may it continue.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

19'C in South Yorkshire and much warmer in the greenhouse (finally cleaned it all ready for winter).

• Tropical SamTropical Sam Posts: 1,488

18C but lots of cloud cover. While liking the warm wind I get confused as a associate the short days of this time of year with cold winds.