Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

I cant stay logged in

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with this site last couple of days. I log in, try and respond/interact and then I kicked off of the site and sent to the "Oops we are having technical problems" page. If I try to log back in again, exact same thing. Not even sure its going to let me type and post this!

Anyone else having trouble or is it getting personal with me?!  Heather

• In typical fashion it looks as though its sorting itself out now that I've posted this!

• i havnt had an email for weeks so keep missing posts and the spell check dosnt work apart from that its great image

• i am not b eing sent to last read thread keeps sending me to the begining and some of these have lots of pages..

• All my post reminders are going in my spam box!! I have now stopped them and click on followed threads to catch up on threads I am interested in.

However I have been typing away some beautiful replies and then hit a button near the back space button and I lose the whole lot!! Not sure which button I am hitting but very very frustrating image - if I could have found a face with steam coming out of ears I would have posted it !

• Daintiness that must be really annoying. My keyboard at work is working just fine but my keyboard at home is driving me insane, I'll be happily typing away and then the cursor will suddenly jump off somewhere and either type in the middle of what i've already written 5 lines up, or it'll take me off to another page altogether. grrr. sometimes technology sucks image

• Birdy13Birdy13 Posts: 595

Heather Michaels said:

I'll be happily typing away and then the cursor will suddenly jump off somewhere and either type in the middle of what i've already written 5 lines up, or it'll take me off to another page altogether.

Heather, are you using an iPad? I find this sort of thing can happen even if I only slightly brush the touch sensitive screen.