Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Impressions of the posters here

VerdunVerdun Posts: 23,348

No, not "just like that"  but curiosity eggs me on to imagine what the forum members look like or behave 

Frank's post on the Gonzales thread suggests he is a dancer.  Quite a good one too.  a dapper fellow, disciplined and correct.  Some of the "handles" suggest a sense of humour.....Tootles,  Cangranmafixit etc 

No need to give any personal info away or respond (to keep folks guessing frustratinglyimage

Just a bit of fun?

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,554

Well we all know what you are like Verdun, you are the plant god and really Monty or that scottish guy on beech grove in disguise! Very handsome and clever and love cakes! All with Cornish accent and you lean on the gate to your beautiful garden with spike at your feet and a twinkle in your eye image 

And Frank is Fred Astaire double with a garden spade in his hand surrounded by a lovely family and music whilst he works image

• granmagranma Posts: 1,933

Hi  verdun

I must admit I'm intrigued I got a mention image 

Apart from me being highly strungimage  I'd be interested to read what my posts say about me ?image

So feel free to go forth.    image

Ok gran here goes! I reckon despite forum name you are young glam gran! Love your garden, always up too late posting as you're prob sooooo busy bee in the day! Caring but feisty and not afraid to voice your disagreements in most diplomatic way image 

• I think Verdun is about 6ft tall with broad shoulders, sandy blond hair with a few flecks of grey. A round smiley face and twinkly (mischievous)  blue eyes. image

Star gaze image You wish image 

• Lol..........but beaus......you were the one that said......very handsomeimage 

Yeah I was wishing too image 

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Bet Verdun used to be fair haired now some grey, tall (cos he said he has large feet) and lean as a butcher's dog regardless of all cakes mentioned image

Imagine Lily with dark wavy hair and brown eyes, think she might have had ringlets as a child.

I know what some of our ladies look like but I could pretend I didn't and get it right image 

• xx Posts: 100

Well, its time I was back at notre dame to ring the bellsimage