Start a new thread
Orchid Lady
Well we are gardeners and I for one tend to put things all over the place so the same applying to our forum would make sense LOL It is a pity we can't just combine them all though as it would be easier.
Fishy65

That's a very good point David. Threads can normally be merged or moved to the same section of the forum.I'll report it to a mod.

Fishy65

Just sent a request to have the threads put into one section 

I would just like to add my best wishes to you Mike, and hope all went well.  

xx

Dovefromabove

Bumping this up so Mike sees it when he's well enough to join us again 

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Hope you're feeling well Mike, take things easy and do what nursey says 

Best wishes x

archiepem
Dovefromabove wrote (see)

Bumping this up so Mike sees it when he's well enough to join us again 

Orchid Lady

Hope you are well on the road to recovery Mike, still thinking of you xx

star gaze lily

Good news that you are home Mike, take care, very best wishes Lily x

MrsGarden
Don't miss the nurses too much mike now you are home! Best wishes.
Dovefromabove

Glad you're home Mike  Now do as you're told and don't overdo it - we're keeping an eye on you  ((hugs))

Orchid Lady

Glad you're home Mike, take it easy and see you soon xx

Good to hear you are back home Mike. Hope all went well in hospital. 

Advertisement

Busy Bee2

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Please could all contributors to this thread check their message box as I have sent an important message about Mike to you all.  When I sent it the first bit came out as computer gobbledegook, but please scroll down, and then it should make sense.  Pansyface, Hostafan and donutsmrs, it wouldn’t let me send to you, so if you would like the message, please PM me and let me know how.  If anyone would like to receive the message, but I have not sent it, please PM me and I will be happy to send it by return.   I apologise that I am out from about mid-day onwards for the rest of the day and evening, but will be back online tomorrow.  Bee xx

pinkquartet

So glad you're home Mike.Take care.

LorraineP

Good to hear you're home, Mike.  Wishing you a speedy recovery. x