Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Lost Seed Order!!

biofreakbiofreak Posts: 1,089

Great joy yesterday when I received my seed order - UNTIL I opened it to find that it was the order for a nice lady in Spain. Phoned T & M who did apologise - Told me to keep the Spanish lady's seeds and they would send me a second batch forming my original Order. Has anyone else had the same problem? Also on another thread which I now can't trace - I did give the Promo Code to T & M but their website said that they did not recognise it. Now adding insult to injury, my cousin has arrived from UK with D T Brown's catalogue that shows the same seeds as T & M CHEAPER!!! Oh dear.

• WelshonionWelshonion Posts: 3,114
    Never use T&M because they are expensive, have low germination and I mis-trust any catalogue full of garish unnatural plants. Often they say New! New! New! when the plants are nothing of the sort.
  • ObelixxObelixx Posts: 30,066

I hope they turn out to be a good range of seeds.   Just think, next year you'll know to order directly from DT Brown but have alook too at Chiltern's catalogue and Plant World Seeds - good range and good service.   Good catalogues too and online.

Vendée - 20kms from Atlantic coast.
    "The price good men (and women) pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men (and women)."
    Plato
  • biofreakbiofreak Posts: 1,089

I gained - Lemon Grass/Frilly Coriander??/Greek Basil/2 Patio Holders/Basket Tomatoes/Orange Black eyed Susan/Marigolds and she gained my Peas/Runnner Beans/Courgettes/Brussels/Broad Beans - Hope they grow down there!!

Actually I do like T&M online because I normally pick up the Specials and this year made sure that their offer of the 8th packet free meant that that was the expensive seed on my Order - Clever hey?

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190

I dont like T&M either. why do they have to stick everything in plastic bags!

Usually on special offers they give the cheapest packet free.

I buy from Premier Seeds, half the price twice as good.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.