Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Love your garden back on TV tonight 8pm

Gardengirl..Gardengirl.. Posts: 4,172

Hello all just letting you know Mr Alan Titchmarsh is on TV tonight in love your garden 8pm on ITV

Great like this show

Do you like the shows?

Hampshire Gardener

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951

Thanks Gg, I'll be watching (or at least recording).image

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

Thanks Gardengirl, set to record on series link image

• gardeningfanticgardeningfantic Posts: 1,019

oooh thank u hun for that.. will be watching. xxx

• Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

And yes I do like programmes like that,mi like all gardening programmes.  Just catching up on GW from Friday image

• gardeningfanticgardeningfantic Posts: 1,019

me to Orchid Lady any gardening programmes.. as there are not alot of them on .. so grab them when can.. image

• Fishy65Fishy65 Posts: 2,276

I'm behind on GW too OL,been too busy watching England becoming a laughing stock,if they weren't already image

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

Thanks for the heads up.  I love all gardening programmes tooimage  I know it's instant gardening but  it is what's required at the time.  Still get loads of enjoyment and the odd planting ideaimage

Fishy - why did you waste all that timeimageimage

• sunnysarahsunnysarah Posts: 62

if the footballs fininshed then I`ll be able to watch other wise it`ll be good old itv player lol

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Thanks Gg.. image

• I don't think I will watch it.

last series every episode was an instant expensive garden for someone very deserving, then alan titchmarsh  showing them round and everyone crying.

it gets massive ratings !

I would like to see a gardening programme where they deal with nothing but problems and how to solve them.