Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Love your garden

VerdunVerdun Posts: 23,348

What a lot of sentimental emotion from  Alan Titchmarsh again.

Lovely programme.  Done superbly. Pure escapism .  tonight's programme was highly enjoyable

Well done Alan 

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951

Enjoying one from a few weeks ago on catchup as I type. image

...and in the break I looked up a grass I liked, Mexican grass - just happens to be stipa tenuissima which I'm waiting patiently for it to show it's glory! image

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,117

Yes it made me cry tonight, such a loving family, they did a really good job of the garden image

• bekkie hughesbekkie hughes Posts: 5,294
    Only caught the last bit, very good as always image
  • Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

I've not watched it yet but have sky'd it so will catch up at some point, I thint it's a great programme even if I can't afford most of what they do, but it does normally make me fill up a bit image

• hogweedhogweed Posts: 4,053

Sorry but not for me. I like the gardening side of it but not the 'human interest' bit. Perhaps I am too private a person but I don't like to see people's troubles spattered all over the screen.

'Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement' - Helen Keller
  • Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,554

I didn't cry till Alan welled up! Then I was off!

loved the garden though and will watch again on replay as missed a lot of it image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,617

I agree with hogweed. Too much emotion, nice garden, would have liked to see more of the plants in the devon seaside garden.