London (change)
Today 12°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 12°C / 6°C
26/06/2013 at 07:47

Ive done it Dove 

KEF
26/06/2013 at 07:54

Morning all. Nice day. 10% discount day, so more compost and pots and feed to be purchased "clout nails" required ??? Man stuff

All the best to the workers.

Good Morning Tina for 10am "ish"

Have a good day all.

26/06/2013 at 07:59

Morning. Have a good day Bev (must admit I've no idea what you're up to but wish you all the best anyway, it's good to see how much support everyone here is giving you x).

Well, I failed yesterday. No gardening I said...front garden shrubs are now sporting a dodgy new haircut, the 4 remaining conifers are trimmed but only as high as I can reach and the lawn is mowed (successfully). My day for the hairdresser today and I'm really hoping she's not got any garden shears!

Sat out last night with wine,patio heater, blanket and wine, smelt the nicotiana for the first time this summer.

26/06/2013 at 08:15

MrsG - Beve has gone back to work today after being off for quite a while. as you sya, everyone here supporting her which is good. 

Perhaps your hairdresser could give you a nice bit of topiary 

Or maybe she could do a sideline in the garden!

KEF- clout nails are the ones with large flat heads - for shed roofs etc.

Just done the Wigan spam 

Bump up the threads folks- I'm off to work now!

26/06/2013 at 08:16

Morning forkers

Mrs Garden.....that sounds perfect.

Cloudy but bright and sun in patches

26/06/2013 at 08:19

Morning everyone,

All the best today Bev,soon be back in the garden,and then every day will seem that much easier.

Andy .have a good break.

Chicky..you are so lucky to have baby woodpeckers,we did a few years ago,great fun to watch .

KEF ....enjoy discount day,

And finally.well done the "spam"army.

Dull and grey at the moment although forecast was for sunshine,fingers crossed.

Have a good day everyone

26/06/2013 at 08:23

Latest spam reported

KEF
26/06/2013 at 08:45

Dunno where I got clout nails from, it's self tapping screws on the list.

KEF
26/06/2013 at 08:52

Safe trip home BusyL, hope plants get through customs, have cake ready in case.

26/06/2013 at 08:59

Chicky, woodpeckers are so great.  We used to see just one, then gradually we got two, now we know where they are nesting and this year is the first year we have babies. They fledged last week and the mum was feeding the baby with fat from the fat block. It took about 24 hours before the babies caught on to how to  feed themselves. It was fun watching.  You could imagine the mum going.-- well this is macdonalds, and when you can't find insects, there is always this yummy pink fat to keep you going, and this is the oak tree which is like a michelin 5 star, full of really good stuff.

26/06/2013 at 09:55

I think I'll have to start posting before I go to bed.

Goodmorning anyway and thanks Kef. Did just report a kitchen ad as I think I'm the only lonely petunia left. They sell clout nails in B&Q next to the roof felting, if that's what OH wants.  Expect you've gone now.

Dull here but supposed to be warmer than yesterday. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. Brain not awake yet.

26/06/2013 at 12:21

Morning.

Am soooo excited - off on much talked about holiday in Cornwall tomorrow 

Long journey there but we share driving, as long as the traffic moves will be OK but Glastonbury folk start moving in tomorrow so we have to share the M5 for part of the way with them

have just loaded up caravan so all we ned to do tomorrow is hitch it up 

26/06/2013 at 14:30

Matty.  Welcome to Cornwall.  It's good weather at moment.  Dont take all our plants will you!

26/06/2013 at 14:50

I could fill the caravan with them, but I understand I have to watch the hardiness!

26/06/2013 at 16:57

nice thread evening greetings from bavaria! it´s lousy cold for the end of june ...

26/06/2013 at 17:19

Hi Soilsearcher. Welcome to the thread.  Not many posters about at the moment.  Glad you enjoyed your 'read'.  Warm here in SE England today, although not that sunny.

At 6o'clock or thereafter, you will find posters on Goodevening Forkers.

26/06/2013 at 20:04

Welcome Soilsearcher- you can go to the map thread and show us where you live (roughly- no need for exact address )

Thankyou everyone so much for your support- it really does help- have posted on evening thread.

Matty have a great holiday, hope the sun shines for you.

26/06/2013 at 20:14

Matty will have a great holiday....he's going to god's own country after all!

26/06/2013 at 20:45

I think he's a she

26/06/2013 at 22:37

Sorry......slipped there but I did know.  I've shared pms. She will enjoy Cornwall though