Start a new thread
TinaTurner

Your nuts. I remember Muffin the Mule. Kids were easily pleased in the olden days.

TinaTurner

Blooming heck Brum, I'll never get off my bum at this rate!

Set recorder already. Saw some last year and liked it.
TinaTurner

OK, who started the rumour that the weather was going to improve.  Has been snowing for the past 2 hours and is getting heavier.  Said not to trust those forecasters.

Advertisement

Fairygirl

Tina,Verdun and Brum...get your b***** coats.....!!!

What's your idea Brum......????

Does anyone remember the Woodentops.....

blackest

Ouch so sorry for you tina, here in ireland its nice and sunny and i just solved my greenhouse heating problem with grass

not sure how much i need but there is a good supply. No lawn clippings not that sort of grass! 

Basically as the grass begins to rot it generates heat (lots of heat) so all i needed to do was fill old compost bags with the grass and nature warms my greenhouse.  I'm not sure how much will be needed once the grass has cooled i will probably use it to enrich the soil and feed my plants too. 

TinaTurner

Boom Boom!!

Fairygirl, I was at senior school! I was a child prodigy.

Forecaster just now saying about the improvement in today's weather.  Shouted at him to look out the window. Good job it was on ITV otherwise I might ask for a refund of my tv licence money.  Oops, sorry, wrong thread.

Busy-Lizzie

I liked the Woodentops. I got into gardening early - I liked "Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men", litle weed was my favourite. She isn't now, I keep digging up her relatives!

TinaTurner

Just couldn't help myself.  Back to Dexter.

Fairygirl
Brumbull wrote (see)

Verdun ......... sorry,   ........... Sir Verdun, can you please polish the drum for later 

But he might be on his throne Brum.......

Gardening Grandma

I don't understand any of this conversation. Past my bedtime, clearly. 

Dovefromabove

Hello I'm home   Snowing down south it was  blue skies and sunshine and at least 3 degrees warmer now I'm back. 

Left the bottle of pink fizz I'd bought for daughter's birthday lunch at home in my fridge  - GG, is it 'cos I'm 27?

I was on my throne Brum but I'm ok now

Advertisement

TinaTurner
Gardening Grandma wrote (see)

I don't understand any of this conversation. Past my bedtime, clearly. 

It's the 'boys will be boys' syndrome GG.  All that special agent, no girls allowed, stuff. 

Gardening Grandma

I'll have to disguise myself as a feller. Don't like to miss anything!

The potty gardener

Ahhhh home. Too much to catch up so I'll just have to take notice from now