London (change)
Today 18°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 18°C / 13°C
09/10/2013 at 20:23

Mrs G I dont know about the Christmas trees but it is on the top of a hill and has got some good stuff. Cheaper than Coal Aston.

09/10/2013 at 20:26
remembered the name , is it high Riggs nursery? I think there is another nearby.
10/10/2013 at 06:00

Morning all well I'm still feeling no better and work is getting busier by the day I think I'm destined never to sleep longer than 4 am for a while  Managed to water the wisteria last night as it was looking c sorry for itself.... Harvested more chillies and that's about it!!! Have a great day in your gardens will try to catch up On reading threads tonight ( if I'm not called out!) later peeps 

10/10/2013 at 06:11

Good morning Stacey and everyone   Sorry you're not better yet  I've got a cricked neck and every time I changed position in the night it woke me up!  So much for having a lie-in this morning 

It's been tipping it down here, with hail hammering on the windows  - and the second crop of figs were nearly ripe too - oh well, we had one crop

10/10/2013 at 06:16

I've tried to be helpful to the Kitchen Spammer - it seems he was having trouble finding things 

10/10/2013 at 06:16

And I've reported him. 

10/10/2013 at 07:00

Morning all.

Got the STIHL - first time I've seen it.

Work today. Have a good day. Dont let the weather spoil it.

10/10/2013 at 07:43

Morning all. Dove -  you're on form as usual with the spammers. Will they ever learn though... 

MrsG- if you go into your computer settings and click on 'tools' then 'extensions' it'll give you a list and you should be able to get an adblocker from there. Makes a huge difference!

Work for me too - nice crisp day today so maybe I'll get something more productive and interesting  done later than sorting out bank account applications. 

10/10/2013 at 07:50

Mrs. G, just Google Adblock Plus, then open that and install following the instructions. Very easy, free, and NO MORE ADS!

Oh, and good morning everyone, have a good day.

10/10/2013 at 08:59

Morning FORKERS.

But damp.  Still warm though.  Supposed to be dry soon. 

That STIHL add can't be blocked on  iPad.  So, STIHL stop your ad spoiling the forum.  Right now it's right across where I'm typing....I,have to scroll down to temporarily remove it.......and it does nothing to encourage me to purchase anything with STIHL name   In fact, it does the opposite. We all find it infuriating. I suggest Daniel has a word

10/10/2013 at 10:30

Morning all

I'm stuck in work wishing I could be outside in my garden taking on the elements. Gardening tasks are decreasing now though with most things accomplished in the past weeks but thoughts moving to getting a second greenhouse and re-arranging a few things. Hopefully the thinking will help keep me sane without being out and achieving for the next few months.

10/10/2013 at 11:23

Morning all. Cold and sunny here. Just in for a break and to warm up. have been dividing more plants today and a bit of pencil and paper planning of borders for next year.

10/10/2013 at 11:29

Morning

Thanks for your thoughts 

Not too bad a night, we lit the fire, put the heating on and let dog sleep in our big room - carpetted floors. he still hasn't eaten much but is better - thank goodness.

His main problem was cocking his leg as the hurt one is the one he stands on, solved it. walked round tree in opposite direction! 

OH just returned from Morrisons with 2 more packs of their mixed white daffs so will plant them later. (£2 a pack) Not much else planned for today 

10/10/2013 at 11:30

Nice and sunny now.  Quite warm.  Clearing the veg patch of weeds. 

I do the pen n paper thing too punkdoc....leave little notes about moving something, about swapping plants over, etc.  

10/10/2013 at 12:29

Saw this and it made me giggle thought I would share it.....

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/32290.jpg?width=833&height=350&mode=max

10/10/2013 at 13:04

Bit cheesy Stacey!  

10/10/2013 at 15:26

says you!!!

10/10/2013 at 16:56

Matty said about her dog

"Not too bad a night, we lit the fire, put the heating on and let dog sleep in our big room - carpetted floors. he still hasn't eaten much but is better - thank goodness.

His main problem was cocking his leg as the hurt one is the one he stands on, solved it. walked round tree in opposite direction!"

I'm so glad he is feeling better. He is very similar to my Border Collie, mine is 11, and I follow his progress with interest. But my dog has a malformed hip which dislocated when he was young (which is why he couldn't be a sheepdog like his mum). But, funny thing is - he can only turn left when he comes indoors. Now that Matty's dog has been injured he had to go in the opposite direction. I wonder if my dog's leg is always a bit sore so that's why he goes left?

Hope I haven't bored everyone with this.

10/10/2013 at 17:34

Afternoon everyone,  I did try this morning before work to say hello but that STIHL ad kept popping up and I just couldn't send a message. So after trying for 20 mins I had to give up and go to work. Please do something about that ad its driving me crazy!!! 

Loved the cheese rhyme Stacey, just my sense of humour!  Hope all you poorly people are feeling better.  Grotty day at work and now its raining.  Time for a cuppa see you later.

10/10/2013 at 20:32
ATTENTION PLEASE...
KERCHINK OF SPOON ON GLASS...
MAY I HAVE THE PLEASURE OF INTRODUCING THE FORUM'S NEW THREAD...
IT IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW TO REPLACE THE MORNING AND EVENING 'FORKER' THREADS...

I GIVE YOU....

HELLO FORKERS ...

SEE YOU THERE