Start a new thread

6,181 to 6,191 of 6,191 replies

SwissSue

Hey Brumbull, good to "see" you again. Just watching Breakfast, horrific scenes! Weather is going nuts! Hope it improves before you go westward again.

Have a good day!

SwissSue

Morning Brumbull

You wouldn't be in the doggybox again by any chance, would you?

Don't know what I'm doing up at this ungodly hour on a Sunday morning, shall have my coffee and go back to bed, I think. Can't even tell what the weather is doing, still black outside. I hate mornings!

Have a dry day and greetings to Albert.

SwissSue

Morning Brumbull, hope you slept well. Foggy here today, housework calling!

How about some pics of your garden(s) sometime?

KEF

Please share on the forum I'd like to see your garden.

KEF

Don't be modest, I'd like to

Advertisement

punkdoc

Evening, thought I should reveal exclusively that I have found out that you are right about posters using multiple aliases on the other site. I am also Dove from Above and KEF.

Sure you have noticed how many messages are now on the proper forkers site, growing at about 100 a day, how is yours doing?

fidgetbones

Ooh punkdoc, I thought you was panda  and I was Dove.....or was Dove  kef, or Nutcutlet.... You know I can't remember whos who anymore, shall we just go back to who we were last week.  You be the doc, and I'll be the mermaid.

Time for bed,  sez  Zebedee

SwissSue

Morning Brumbull

Hope you enjoyed your sleep in front of the fire, must have been tired, or imbibed in a glass too many?

You may soon have to share the fire!

Have a good day!

SwissSue

Wow that sounds super, Brumbull, have just looked on their homepage. Did you know they have a Hellebore day on Sat. 22nd? wish I could go! No doubt you won't be able to resist buying a few.

SwissSue

Sorry Brumbull, but you've overdone it now by changing your name as you have! I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I now realize that you are a just nasty little unspeakable and I will no longer waste any time on you! Please don't bother to contact me, I will move you to Junk!

fidgetbones

The above  verdun is not verdun