London (change)
Today 15°C / 13°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 8°C
15/05/2013 at 08:12

Perhaps we should get together and produce a CD "Motivational Music For Moody Veg"

15/05/2013 at 08:12

One more baby pic , she is tiny

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/23568.png?width=288&height=350&mode=max

15/05/2013 at 08:16

Thanks KEF. I have no faith in any organisation any more. Perhaps if we all got angry they might change.....doubt it though

art- how about 'chanson d'amour'....da da da dada..

Off now ..bye

15/05/2013 at 08:19

Good suggestion Fairygirl,

15/05/2013 at 08:29

Fairygirl; these big corporations need us ALL to be on their case; they appear to have no morality as normal people know it and need to be constantly reminded to behave. A letter to the CEO usually makes them respond.

I love the idea of a veg CD. Perhaps called 'Lettuce sing'...I'll get my coat.

15/05/2013 at 08:30

Are we forming a choir?love the title artjak

15/05/2013 at 08:33

15/05/2013 at 09:44

Hell here today in Sheffield. Heavy rain, pond has flooded, some of the borders now under water as is greenhouse and to cap it off its 4 degrees.

Had a lot of plans in garden today. Never mind I could still be working. Retirement is wonderful.

Have a nice day.

15/05/2013 at 09:49

Don,t want to gloat,but we have sunshine!!!!!

15/05/2013 at 09:56

Morning everyone. I had a dream. I dreamt it was Spring, warm weather, sunshine just right for gardening.  I woke up - it was Winter.  It's so perishing cold this morning.  Just can't believe it.  Was thinking of attacking next door's bindweed but, no way, not today. So much for thinking I could catch up with the heating bill.

Beautiful babe Blackest.  I think that's the easiest time as all they do is eat, sleep and you know what.  I have another grandchild due in September.  Have seen 'it' on a scan.

Shur up Gilly.

Well, what to do today.  Looks like it may have to be a bit of housework. Then again, it may not.

15/05/2013 at 10:03

If it makes you feel any better Tina T it is very windy,but there is some BLUE sky,so off out in the garden hoorah!!

15/05/2013 at 16:02

Lovely baby, Blackest. I have 6 grandchildren and youngest son hasn't started yet!

Raining this morning in sunny (?) Dordogne, so we went to the market in Périgueux then did the weekly supermarket shop, bought a parasol (haha) for the garden and had lunch at the Chinese. You can guess, we are retired!

15/05/2013 at 16:10

They grow up quick thou oldest nephew is married already.

16/05/2013 at 06:29

Good morning folks   Blue skies and white fluffies here - hope you've all got the same.  It didn't get any lower than 5C overnight and hopefully it'll start to warm up a bit now - mind you the weeds don't need any encouragement to grow - I wielded the hoe last weekend, but I'll have to give the place another going over before we go away in a week's time 

16/05/2013 at 06:33

Morning all its's cold but sun trying hard to get out so here's hoping it does i noticed my strawberries are starting to flower so looking forward to see how i get on with them. It's off to work now and check my cornflowers on the way out at the front flower buds sitting waiting for sun to spring open there's blue,pink and white which i can see so far colour of the rest need to wait have a good day all.

16/05/2013 at 06:47

Good morning Andy  yes my strawberries are flowering nicely - I'm trying the Mara de Bois recommended by Monty Don - a sort of cross between the cultivated and the wild strawberry - they crop over an extended period although not as heavily as the more usual varieties.  A few on our breakfast muesli in the mornings would be good 

16/05/2013 at 06:50

gray and wet this morning but maybe it will be better in a few hours at least it isn't windy. nearly out of milk so will have to go into town later. Greenhouse is starting to look a little bare so might be time to do some potting on and more seed sowing.

16/05/2013 at 06:59

Hi to the morning shift.

Down to 0 c here last night, although not actually a frost.  Beautiful morning now though.  Shame I will waste it playing office politics.  Plants are so much more straightforward .....

KEF
16/05/2013 at 07:19

Morning all. Been down to 2 degrees here. Currently dry, sun and cloud, but at last no wind. Apple tree in blossom, Exochorda macrantha The Bride starting to look lovely, my fav' in the garden.

Can't see much getting done in garden today, shame as it has the makings of a good day. Going for a pruning & my roots doing, and maybe tea out as for once I should look groomed, it would be a shame to miss this rare occurance.

Hope the weather is favourable for everyone.

16/05/2013 at 07:43

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  have a good day everyone