Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 56 replies

Hi  just joined gardeners  world,  would like to say hi to everyone and happy gardening.....  i just love  flowers and plants,  i enjoy planting seeds and watching them grow into lovely flowers,

Forester2

Hi Missflowerlover and welcome.  You will find lots of friendly helpful people here so ask lots of questions and share your ideas too.  Have fun.

Hello missflowerlover,

As the most important and most humble one here, may I be the first to welcome you to the forum.  Pleased to meet you 

Ok, the second one 

Forester2

Only 2 minutes though Verdun

Advertisement

LesleyK

Welcome in missflowerlover.  This site is amazing.  Ask a question and you will get the answer very quickly from some talented folk. Some, like me are not so talented but learn as we go.

Welcome missflowerlover, no question is too silly to ask, the font of knowledge you are dipping into is unrivaled in my opinion. Good free advice with a smile, if only all things in life were as good as this forum.

KEF

Missflowerlover, Hi  PIle in it's the best way..just ask, comment and chat. The gobby ones are on hello forkers   Oh that might be me

MrsGarden
Hi missFL, hope you love it here.
Clarington
Welcome to quite the mad house!

Just re-starting with a much smaller garden after a house move so thought the site would be good for advice and guidance, and already had a problem answered, and everyone seems as mad about gardening as I am!!

Percy-Grower

WELCOME Missflowerlover 

Great wee community here full of friendly folk with varying degrees of gardening knowledge...

Fishy65

Hello Missflowerlover,welcome to the forums 

Hi,missflowerlover welcome did you watch the Chelsea show ? Are you a Monty or Alan titchmarsh I'm flying the flag for Monty 

Advertisement

KEF

Kevin naughty step for you  we've only just got over that debate.

thanks for all the messages from  Forcester2, Verdon, lesleyk, Dave Morgan,  KEF,Mrs Garden,  Clarington,  Colleen Evans, Mike Allan, Percy- Grower,  Hostafan1, Fishy65,  Kevin Dale,  hope we can  all become  gardening friends,

from  Clare.

star gaze lily

Hello Missflowerlover, pleased to meet you. Its a very friendly helpful place, with lots of fun and cakes along the way.