London (change)
Thu 17°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 9°C
11 messages
02/06/2013 at 23:37

Would just like to say hi to everyone, just joined this evening. Hope everone has enjoyed their weekend.

02/06/2013 at 23:48

Hi, Crystal.

Welcome to the GW boards. Had a lovely weekend hope yours was just as good. 

03/06/2013 at 06:57

Morning Crystal tips - and welcome. Best way to use these boards is to ask away - someone nearly always has the answers (although rarely me)

03/06/2013 at 08:05

welcome Crystal tips

we are getting lots of new members now and its luverly

we are all friendly and helpful...some are very funny, some into their wildlife, some into their magic....fairygirl...some into their music, tina.....and some experts like italophile and tomatoes.  me?  im a bit of a plantsman always seeking new plants but grow veg, fruit, lawn and ornamentals.  between us we have info to help sort most issues

what sort of garden do you have?

03/06/2013 at 08:24

Ha ha Verd....

Hi Crystal - is Alistair with you...

Just ignore that Verdun- he's jealous of my wings....

03/06/2013 at 08:26

Hello and welcome Crystal tips, have you done much gardening or are you a beginner? We have all levels of expertise here, Verdun knows a lot about eating cake I believe

03/06/2013 at 10:35

Hi Crystal Tips. I joined recently and it's lovely here - very friendly and lots of excellent advice. Hope you enjoy it too!

03/06/2013 at 19:59

Welcome Crystal. This is a really friendly helpful forum.

03/06/2013 at 22:54

Evening everyone, thanks for the warm welcome..don't have an Alistair but a spaniel called Jess..got the nickname years ago at school for having a lot of hair. My garden is small and south facing, can get baked on one side so have lavenders, rosemary, sea hollies...lived here for 13 years and is my first garden, was originally just lawn but as the children got older  the lawn has got smaller...hoping to knock down the existing pond now the fish have all got good homes to make more room on the patio. I'm still learning things.. Pretty good at growing from seed..but still new at taking cuttings

03/06/2013 at 22:59

Great fun learning though Crystal! Funny how gardens change once children are using it less 

Was wondering if anyone would get the 'Alistair' quip or if I was the only person who remembered it!

03/06/2013 at 23:11

Definitely showing my age they don't make children's program's like they used to

email image
11 messages