Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Posting Issues?

I can't post via iPad or my MacBook today. Anyone else? Phone is fine, not tried iMac yet. Tried Safari and Firefox.

• chickychicky Posts: 10,409
    Seems to be a common problem Steve .....interim solution is to change your settings to basic editor. That lets you post text, but no smilies (unless you know the keyboard versions image) and no photos. Means I will have to brush off some of my little used adjectives .....amazing how lazy we get when a yellow cartoon face is the way to convey everything !!
  • Testing, testing! Now it works from my iMac. Thanks Chicky!
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Hi Steve - I believe it's a problem connected with an advert the site is contracted to run over some weekends - I understand that plans are afoot that will solve the problem but it will take a while.

Glad you can at least post now - well done Chicky image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• I thought I'd upset someone!

I think that's highly unlikely Steve image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

I was just going to say the opposite Doveimage

Sorry Steve, only jokingimage

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • You people and your icons!

I think there's other people around who are far more likely to cause upset ... but in their case it's intentional image

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 8,352

I wonder who you're talking about now.... image

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,117
    Yep I'm having the same problem, back to basic again : /