Start a new thread

1 to 6 of 6 replies

Alan4711

Hi all if this is any use to anyone,i received an email from our editor Daniel,he has changed my settings from BASIC EDITOR to ADVANCED this has cured my probs i now have the smiley box of tricks ,and should be able to upload mi pics Blesshiscottonsocks its sunny here in Norfolk this morning so far 

Dovefromabove

Hurrah! for Daniel 

Hurrah! for sunshine in Norfolk 

and 

Hurrah! for Smilies 

How's your trapped nerves Alan - any news from the surgeon?

Forester2

Good news Alan4711.

There used to be a perfume donkeys years ago that my Mother used called '4711' (Just a distant memory and not suggesting you use it!)

Alan4711

Hi Dove, seeing the Norwich surgeon on Feb 20,hopefully get mi  in asap, im also on the list for any cancellations,sounds like a taxi rank dont it,,still got feeling in right hand but all  left side almost all asleep now ,the garden awaits.

And Forest2 your right 4711 was a famous smelly ,and donkeys years ago my mate built his own house with the very latest security system and offered a nite out to any of us who could get passed it,he forget that he had told me his wifes favourite perfume,her name and 4711 got me a nite out ,he never forgave me for it 

bgood Alan4711

Forester2

After posting my comment I Googled 4711 and apparently it is still made.  Well done you for getting through the security system - hope you enjoyed the night out.

You won't be able to get out into the garden anyway Alan as it is throwing it down and will probably continue for a few days.  Hopefully the weather will be a lot better after you have recovered from your treatment so you can get out in the garden again. 

Advertisement

Dovefromabove
Alan4711 wrote (see)

Hi Dove, seeing the Norwich surgeon on Feb 20,hopefully get mi  in asap, im also on the list for any cancellations,sounds like a taxi rank dont it,,still got feeling in right hand but all  left side almost all asleep now ,the garden awaits.

bgood Alan4711

Good luck - let us know how things are going 

I used to keep 4711 cologne in the car as sometimes my work involved going into a house which was 'in need of a deep clean' - a good cologne was very nice to dab on your wrists and on a tissue to stick down your front etc and make yourself feel fresher and cleaner until you could get into a shower.