London (change)
Today 20°C / 14°C
Tomorrow 21°C / 15°C
6 messages
31/01/2014 at 09:36

Hi all if this is any use to anyone,i received an email from our editor Daniel,he has changed my settings from BASIC EDITOR to ADVANCED this has cured my probs i now have the smiley box of tricks ,and should be able to upload mi pics Blesshiscottonsocks its sunny here in Norfolk this morning so far 

31/01/2014 at 09:52

Hurrah! for Daniel 

Hurrah! for sunshine in Norfolk 

and 

Hurrah! for Smilies 

How's your trapped nerves Alan - any news from the surgeon?

31/01/2014 at 09:58

Good news Alan4711.

There used to be a perfume donkeys years ago that my Mother used called '4711' (Just a distant memory and not suggesting you use it!)

31/01/2014 at 10:35

Hi Dove, seeing the Norwich surgeon on Feb 20,hopefully get mi  in asap, im also on the list for any cancellations,sounds like a taxi rank dont it,,still got feeling in right hand but all  left side almost all asleep now ,the garden awaits.

And Forest2 your right 4711 was a famous smelly ,and donkeys years ago my mate built his own house with the very latest security system and offered a nite out to any of us who could get passed it,he forget that he had told me his wifes favourite perfume,her name and 4711 got me a nite out ,he never forgave me for it 

bgood Alan4711

31/01/2014 at 13:52

After posting my comment I Googled 4711 and apparently it is still made.  Well done you for getting through the security system - hope you enjoyed the night out.

You won't be able to get out into the garden anyway Alan as it is throwing it down and will probably continue for a few days.  Hopefully the weather will be a lot better after you have recovered from your treatment so you can get out in the garden again. 

31/01/2014 at 14:56
Alan4711 wrote (see)

Hi Dove, seeing the Norwich surgeon on Feb 20,hopefully get mi  in asap, im also on the list for any cancellations,sounds like a taxi rank dont it,,still got feeling in right hand but all  left side almost all asleep now ,the garden awaits.

bgood Alan4711

Good luck - let us know how things are going 

I used to keep 4711 cologne in the car as sometimes my work involved going into a house which was 'in need of a deep clean' - a good cologne was very nice to dab on your wrists and on a tissue to stick down your front etc and make yourself feel fresher and cleaner until you could get into a shower. 

email image
6 messages