Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Proud Father

Just a little note on behalf of My son (private school)

My son Age 13 has just passed his entrance exams for his school in the summer.

we received his (new school results) on Saturday

but not only did he get accepted into his school he did that well in his exams they have invited him to sit academic scholarships

well done son I'm so proud of you

Clueless

• Well done but unless his exams were on pruning, not terribly relevant for this forum...

More for the book of the face really.

• Steve I don't do facebook and I'm just a proud Father that wants to shout this excellent achievement from the rooftops

so I'm sorry if you find it not relevant for the forum but hay each to his own and you didn't have to read it did you

• Thank you Verdun

I feel much better now steve did upset me a bit I had to delete my fist reply to him

Clueless

• I fail to see why I upset you, I started my post with 'well done' and merely questioned why it was posted to a gardening forum. Hardly rage inducing.

• Well done James, congratulations. image

Clueless, can understand you being proud, well done to you too

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

sorry Clueless, but I'm with Steve J. I'm VERY pleased for you and , obviously , your son, but Gardeners' World?? really? time and place ?

Devon.
  • chickychicky Posts: 10,409

I'm still awake, and am made up for you James - good luck to your son in the next set of tests!  

This forum, and its members, were really supportive when my daughter was doing exams last summer.  Its about more than gardening - even though that creeps in every other sentence ......