Start a new thread

101 to 120 of 266 replies

star gaze lily

Petal, did wonder if any one else remembered Twizzle so glad you do too. Yes I loved millie molly mandy books.  I mentioned Little house on the prairie, do you  remember that?

Jammy dodgers were much better then too

KEF

Petal...shared a stage with PS ...do tell. I might be 55 but I'd like to share a stage with him  He re-married a few weeks back and I could be her mother.

star gaze lily

Oh him, just googled him, not my cup of tea sorry

Advertisement

KEF

Captain Jean Luc Picard the Next Generation Star Trek, no hair but lovely voice and body. Shakespearean actor.

star gaze lily

Remember Rock Follies,  but sorry can't remember much about it. Also remember widows

Meant to say, I have royalty rights on this thread.   I reckon to have made some cash already from these gals nostalgia tripping.   Lol

star gaze lily

You mean Paul Nicolas , yes I had a very big crush on him. That cheeky smile, we all like a bit of a rogue don't we.  liked his voice too.

star gaze lily

Lol Verdun, what wonderful memories we all have, its does you good to remember all those good times

I know.  Quite right lily.  The past is so important yet so easily forgotten.  

star gaze lily

Lol  Sara! what is it with these boys!! Did you see it was paul Nicholas? I've just googled him, he's 67 now!

star gaze lily

He was on loose women a few months ago,, yes he's not bad  still got that smile and sexy voice  yes its funny that you don't really age inside lol

star gaze lily

Lol  Sara! what is it with these boys!! Did you see it was paul Nicholas? I've just googled him, he's 67 now!

KEF

Just Good Friends. I remember the episode when Vince & Penny met up again. He told her he was an accountant and she was well impressed, until he said Turf Accountant.

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Thats a bit weird a message I sent last nite appears again this morning, very spooky.

The potty gardener

so many memories on one thread. New cd out JACKIE something or other. All our teenage idols in one place, David Essex, David Cassidy, Paul Nicholas, Donny Osmond, Bay City Rollers- I actually liked Gary Glitters music but it doesn't seem quite the same now

Anyone remember the likely lads?    Loved that.  And the spike Milligan shows....was it Q8?  

And top of the pops......sorry tainted now by saville ....but it was the must see show. ,juke box jury, dated now of course, but good. 

Busy-Lizzie

I used to watch The Likely Lads, and Steptoe & Son, but I wasn't a child then. And Top of the Pops, had a crush on George Harrison.