Start a new thread
KEF

Meant to say coat &  TIN hat.

Pennine Petal

A finger of fudge is more like half a finger nowadays and a bounty ... don't get me started

I have shared a stage with Patrick Stewart.

Twizzle! Not many people remember Twizzle, I remember him twizzling to get a cat off a roof.

Millie Mollie Mandy...

star gaze lily

I didn't think men grew up Verdun,  thought in their minds they stayed little boys

star gaze lily

Petal, did wonder if any one else remembered Twizzle so glad you do too. Yes I loved millie molly mandy books.  I mentioned Little house on the prairie, do you  remember that?

Jammy dodgers were much better then too

Advertisement

KEF

Petal...shared a stage with PS ...do tell. I might be 55 but I'd like to share a stage with him  He re-married a few weeks back and I could be her mother.

star gaze lily

Oh him, just googled him, not my cup of tea sorry

KEF

Captain Jean Luc Picard the Next Generation Star Trek, no hair but lovely voice and body. Shakespearean actor.

Sara 4

Anybody know what happened at the very end of Rock Follies?  It was the winter of discontent, I think and the BBC/electricity board/someone went on strike and the whole of the South East missed what happened.  (Judy Covington, Rula Lenska and the woman with the nose that nobody can ever remember - I think Dennis Waterman might have been the love interest!)

star gaze lily

Remember Rock Follies,  but sorry can't remember much about it. Also remember widows

Sara 4

Widows was BRILLIANT wasn't it?

Anybody else going to confess to a teen crush on Paul whatever his name is from Just Good Friends?

Meant to say, I have royalty rights on this thread.   I reckon to have made some cash already from these gals nostalgia tripping.   Lol

star gaze lily

You mean Paul Nicolas , yes I had a very big crush on him. That cheeky smile, we all like a bit of a rogue don't we.  liked his voice too.

star gaze lily

Lol Verdun, what wonderful memories we all have, its does you good to remember all those good times

Advertisement

I know.  Quite right lily.  The past is so important yet so easily forgotten.  

Sara 4

Tut, Verdun wanting to make money out of the innocent girlish memories we have, when you had to go for a bit of a lie down when Diana Rigg was mentioned ... (it was only the boys who mentioned the leather catsuit ,,,)

star gaze lily

Lol  Sara! what is it with these boys!! Did you see it was paul Nicholas? I've just googled him, he's 67 now!

Sara 4

That's his name!  I was trying to remember, but it took me ages to remember the name of the programme and I think my braincell wore out!  What does he look like now? I can't believe he's 67 .... but then I still think I'm 17 really.

Sara 4

Actually Lily, I've just googled him as well and he's still not bad, if the wikipedia picture is fairly recent!