Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Show Time!

TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

It's nearly time! Pickles and Preserves Class - done. Cakes and Biscuits Class - done. Just the Flowers Class and the Fruit & Vegetable Class to sort out in the morning. Better set my alarm clock pretty early!

Anyone else got a show tomorrow? They seem to be going on in all our surrounding villages too. Can't wait!

• Oh wow Tootles, they all look wonderful. Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you.

Cakes look yummy, is the square one chocolate image

Have a lovely day tomorrow.....er todayimage

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,554

Good luck tootles image all looks amazing and delicious! 

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

Thanks! 

The square one is a set show recipe for carrot cake. 

Stuffing my, errr, chicken / cock Now!

• They look great ... good luck!!! Fingers very crossed here!!! image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Good luck Tootles,

I entered my first show a couple of weeks ago, very stressed but  I WON A CUP !!!!!!!!

i don't do pickles and things it was for pot plants and cut flowers from the garden.

Happy days.

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532
    Tootles Good luckimage How do you apply to do these feits (spelling) got a friend who makes cards but stuck with selling them?
  • FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Good luck Tootles - you've worked very hard so hope it goes well   image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

Thanks for the good luck wishes! I'll definitely be needing them!

Well done Chrissy! That's brilliant! I hope your cup is taking pride of place! 

Just done Fruit and Veg... Flowers next....I'm not very good at those. Eeeek!

Oooh Jo47 - what were the dog shows like? At least cakes and veg don't wiggle about while grooming them! 

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Good luck Tootles image

• wow all amazing good luck every one

something to consider going forwardimage start practicing for next yearimage