Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

"Show us ya baubles!"

OK, to stop me worrying about driving lessons and due to having step daughter over for "Christmas"  image this weekend, I've had to put up my tree! image

Not feeling christmassy, lovely sunny day, so I've embraced tree decorating to the next level! Dove and I have conferred and we believe if minimalism has an opposite, then it would be my tree! So we have named the style maximalism!

Please don't judge me! imageimage

• Gorgeous!!!  Merry Christmas!!! imageimageimage

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• punkdocpunkdoc Posts: 15,039

Can I have a cutting please?!

How can you lie there and think of England
    When you don't even know who's in the team

S.Yorkshire/Derbyshire border
  • heeh it's fab! I've been putting mine up today, will share once it's finished! 

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 4,538

Hehe Pdoc, image certainly can! Its not evergreen, its ever multicoloured! image

Looking forward to seeing yours NG! image

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,117

It's lovey wonky imageYou should be proud, I'm putting ours up at the weekend image

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,023

Looks great Wonky. Haven't even thought of mine yet.

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.

I bought these today, I get a new addition each year

Their lovely Flumpy! image I always get a few new additions each year! The village we lived in when I was a child was full of creative people and instead of cards, many of them made hanging decorations to exchange, we had a beautiful collection as a family; origami, stain glass, woodwork, lace all sorts! Unfortunately when we grew up and left home the collection seems to have disbanded image so now its our excuse to get a fancy bauble for a stocking filler for each other each year

Thanks Jo image, not sure its lovely but certainly festive! image

Awe that's a lovely memory wonky, I would love to live in a village like that, I got these from next, they have a rubbery feel image