Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

SNOOKER!!!!!!

turmericturmeric Posts: 830

I have just rushed my shower to settle down with Monty and it's snooker instead!!!  Can a placid gardener get angry? If so, I am.  I'm fed up with this. Sorry but I had to get that off my chest and there's no-one here to rant atimage

• darren636darren636 Posts: 666
    Its unbelievable.
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 4,538

Well that's messed up my evening! image

What's next- the under 11's northern area British bulldog championship from Cleethorpes?

Aarrrrrggggh!!!!!!
  • patrick 4patrick 4 Posts: 13

Can the bbc not work gardners world around the odd sporting event instead it just gets taken of.

The BBC have the capability to screen GW. They chose not to.

Regardless of what other obligations.

The capacity is there.
  • WateryWatery Posts: 388

I like snooker.   BBC covers 3 tournaments a year.  You will all survive.

• turmericturmeric Posts: 830

I do actually like snooker Verdun, but not at the expense of gardening.  It's just so aggravating. It's the only show we get if you're at work during the day and I look forward to it on a Friday as it's the end of a long week.  I notice Eastenders and other mud-slinging type shows never get removed for a bit of potting (see how I managed to get two gardening puns in there - sort ofimage).

• LINDA FLINDA F Posts: 162

Verdun. Where do you watch gardening Australia? Wouldn't mind taking a peek.